Thread: Can we upgrade Asus EEE Slate EP121 tablet SSD drive?

Can we upgrade Asus EEE Slate EP121 tablet SSD drive?

I am using a Asus EEE Slate EP121 for since a long time and I am pretty happy in using this, but I would rather like to have a steady storage space needed for my drive, so here is my question, I would like to upgrade my pc to a newer version, I have been having this on my pc, but I would rather like to have a upgrade for my asus , so please me know if it was possible , and what are the option that were available for me .

Re: Can we upgrade Asus EEE Slate EP121 tablet SSD drive?

Hey that was a very good think that you have choose for an upgrade I mean I is very difficult for an user to fit all the his document and application in to such a small drive with is just 32 gb in size ,but , as thisi s a tablet pc it was previously difficult to upgrade the hard-disk that is available in the drive , so I think that would not be posbile , and if possible I guess , it might not be as sable as it was before , I would not recommend you to do that .

I think if you have a good, I mean the one that is used by the company itself then that would be the best one that is available for use here, here is what I have found until know and I think that it might be useful for you, I have read about some my digital SSD drive to be bullet proof mSATA drive, which seems to be compatible be this one, but , the other way round this is the best way to if you want some more space .

Yeah, there is a renice K3VLAR (Kevlar or X3) 50mm Sand Force mSATA SSDs, so here is what I have made till know , it has been specially made for Asus EEE Slate EP121 tablet . so I think you should go with it , I have personally checked it review on many other site including techarena and it seems that it is the best suited SSD drive for your Asus EEE Slate EP121 tablet, you can also get TRIM support for you’re mydigital harddrive as htat might be well suited for you .

I think that it would be really very simple to use this one as I have just purchased a new sand force msata SSD for my laptop and that seems to be working just great for the laptop that I am using I would rather like to have a something like that , but thanks to you guys , you help was really very helpful to me , thanks for all the help and suggestion .