Thread: ASUS Eee PC 900HA laptop is not working

ASUS Eee PC 900HA laptop is not working

Hello friends I am using ASUS Eee PC 900HA laptop with windows vista operating system and my laptop was working absolutely fine but before some days I was working on ASUS Eee PC 900HA laptop and my laptop suddenly gets turned off due to low battery but after that when I tried to turn it on again at that time my laptop didn’t get turned on. Now please tell me what I should do to turn on my laptop. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: ASUS Eee PC 900HA laptop is not working

Whenever you work on the laptop at that time you have to make keep one thing in your mind that when you see the there is low battery in your laptop at that time you plugged the charged with your laptop and after that you continue your work because some if your laptop gets suddenly turned off the laptop because of the low battery problem then it may result in your important Data loss. I hope after reading this you will not do this kind of thing with your laptop.

I have gone through your problem and I think you should first check that whether your laptop is starting with the different battery or not. If you have any other battery which you can use in your laptop then you should first inser that battery in your laptop and after that check whether your laptop is starting or not. if your laptop starts with the different battery then I think there might be something wrong with your laptop battery and io think you need to replace your battery.

When you press the power button at that if you are getting the power light and if you can hear the hard disk and fan spinning sound then I think this might be problem with your laptop display only and I will suggest you to connect any external monitor with your laptop and after that check whether you are getting the display or not. If you get the display in your external monitor then I think there might be something wrong with your laptop screen.

Well I checked my laptop with other battery and after that connecting the other battery with my laptop also I get the same problem. Now after that I have checked my about my hard disk in laptop and whenever I press the power button at that time I was able to hear the Fan and hard disk spinning voice and after that when I connect my external monitor at that time I get the display properly. Now please tell me what should I do to solve my laptop display problem.

As you have mentioned in your above reply that after trying all the given solutions finally your laopt started with different monitor then it means your ASUS Eee PC 900HA laptop screen needs to be repaired. Now the best way to fix this issue is to give your laptop in the Asus service center and you have to tell them about your laopt screen issue and after that they will repair your ASUS Eee PC 900HA laptop. I hope your laptop will start working properly as soon as possible.