Thread: NO sound after inserting the headphone with ASUS Eee 901 Go

NO sound after inserting the headphone with ASUS Eee 901 Go

I have recently installed windows XP in my ASUS Eee 901 Go laptop and because due to viruses i was having some problem with my laptop. Now after installing the windows XP all the things are started working properly in my ASUS Eee 901 Go laptop. When I tried to use the headphone in my laptop at that time it started giving me one annoying problem. Now whenever I insert any headphone in my laptop at that time some time I don’t get sound from both and sometime I get the sound properly in my headphone. Please tell me what is the solution to solve this problem?

Re: NO sound after inserting the headphone with ASUS Eee 901 Go

I think you should first check that you are facing this sound problem while using any particular headphone or you are getting the same problem with other headphone also. If you are facing this problem with problem with any other headphone also then I think there might be something wrong your laptop audio socket and I think you need to repair the laptop.

Well this problem is occurring in your ASUS Eee 901 Go laptop because the sound driver and if you want to solve this issue then you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling the sound drivers from your ASUS Eee 901 Go laptop and after that you have to run the Ccleaner in your laptop. Now after running the Ccleaner in your laptop you have to restart your ASUS Eee 901 Go laptop and after that install the sound driver again in your laptop. I think after installing the sound driver again your laptop your laptop problem will get solved.

According to me in your laptop your system software is not communication correctly with the hardware of the laptop and that is why you are facing this problem. If you want to get rid of this problem then you have to re-flash your BIOS and also install the ACPI drivers in your laptop and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. In my laptop I was also facing the same problem and after that I have solved this issue by re-flashing the BIOS.

When I have tried other headphone with my ASUS Eee 901 Go laptop at that time I get the same problem with my laptop. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the sound drivers from my laptop and after that installing it again in my laptop. now after doing that also I get the same problem with my laptop. now please tell me what should I do to make my laptop sound working properly? Anyone having anymore solutions please help me out.

In your ASUS Eee 901 Go laptop you have to make sure that you have selected default audio output selected. If you have not selected default device correctly then you have to first select it correctly and after that you have to also check that whether Realtek HD audio utility is running in your system or not. Try this tricks and after that let me know whether you get any problem or not.

Well I have checked in my ASUS Eee 901 Go laptop about default audio device and I have found that in my laptop default audio device was not set and after that I have set the default device and closed the Realtek HD audio utility. Now after doing that when I restart the laptop from that time all the things are working absolutely fine. Thank you so much for giving me the solution.