Thread: OGG podcast is unable to resume after restarting the Sansa Fuze

OGG podcast is unable to resume after restarting the Sansa Fuze

I am having Sansa Fuze. I have noticed that this particular device is not having support for AAC files. Well i am having podcasts to convert the file. I have noticed an annoying issue with the device of mine. It is used to create restore point it seems to be working fine after resuming. However it did not working at all after the device restarted.i am unable to figure out why this particular issue is happening in the situation of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: OGG podcast is unable to resume after restarting the Sansa Fuze

I am suspecting that there is an issue while playing .m4m file and actually is a video file. It is a video codec and it is placed on the m4a container hence the device of yours is not working at all. You have to remove the strip the same from the file so that you will be able to run the above mentioned file on the device of yours. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter of yours after using the thing which I have mentioned over here.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting that you should do soft reset on the device of yours. you should press and hold the power button of the device and it will switch off the device. You have to wait for 10 seconds and then you should boot the device of yours. after doing the same you have to see that issue is persisting or not. If there is no change in the situation than I think you might need to do hard reset the device of yours.

If there is no change in the situation then you have to perform a hard reset. To do the same you have to use the following instruction.
    • You have to go for Home and then go for Settings and then go for System Settings.
    • Into System settings you have to go for Reset Factory Settings. You have to click on yes button when prompted.
    • After completing the process you have to see that the issue is persisting or not.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the firmware of the device of yours. you have to visit the official website and then you should simply download the firmware of the latest version. After completing the downloading you should install the firmware on the device of yours. make sure that you have backup the data before doing the firmware upgrade and after completing the firmware upgrade process you should restore the backup on the device of yours.

Let me know whether there is any change in the situation after using the solution which are mentioned by the users of this particular forum. If there is no change in the situation I recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that your device should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to take benefit of the service warranty.