Thread: No audio after connecting ASUS Eee PC 1215N with LCD TV through HDMI

No audio after connecting ASUS Eee PC 1215N with LCD TV through HDMI

I have recently bought LCD TV which HDMI port and it is a very nice TV with all the latest features. Now when I connected my LCD TV with my ASUS Eee PC 1215N laptop at first time I get the sound from my TV properly but after that whenever I connect my TV with my laptop at that time I am only get the sound from my laptop only but no sound from my TV. Please tell me what I should do to get the sound from my TV also.

re: No audio after connecting ASUS Eee PC 1215N with LCD TV through HDMI

I am aware of this problem and I think you must be having some setting regarding HDMI output and there you have to check whether all the settings are proper or not. If possible try to do all setting again and after that connect your TV with your laptop again and after that check whether you are getting the sound from your TV or not. I think if setting was the problem and if you have done all the setting again after reading this post then you will get the sound form your TV.

It looks like there might be something wrong with your HDMI cable which you are using to connect your ASUS Eee PC 1215N laptop with your LCD TV. Try any different HDMI cable to connect your ASUS Eee PC 1215N TV with your LCD TV and after that if you get the sound from your LCD TV then you need to change your HDMI cable and if you are still not getting the audio from your LCD TV then you have to check setting in your LCD TV as well as in your ASUS Eee PC 1215N laptop.

I have gone through your HDMI audio problem and i think you need should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the sound drivers in your ASUS Eee PC 1215N laptop. First you have to uninstall the drivers from your ASUS Eee PC 1215N laptop from device manger and after that you have to restart your laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to install the sound drivers again in your laptop and your problem will get solved. in my laptop I have solved the same problem by trying this solution.

I am not agree with above post there is nothing wrong with your sound drivers but when you connect any HDMI device with your laptop at that time your laptop needs HDMI audio drivers and you have to install the HDMI audio drivers in your ASUS Eee PC 1215N laptop. As far as I know the drivers which you have to install it in your laptop is called nvidia HDMI audio drivers for ION2. Download this drivers in your laptop and after that install it in your laptop and after that you will start getting the sound from your LCD TV also.

Thank you for all your quick replies and information which you have shared with my, after reading your above post I have tried to do all the setting with my ASUS Eee PC 1215N laptop and I have also tried to solve this issue by connecting another HDMI cable with my laptop but after connecting other HDMI also I get the same problem with my LCD Tv, now after that I have also tried to download the nvidia HDMI audio drivers but I am not able to find it on the internet. Please tell me from where I can download the nvidia HDMI audio drivers.

Re: No audio after connecting ASUS Eee PC 1215N with LCD TV through HDMI

As you have said that you are not able to find the nvidia HDMI audio drivers for your ASUS Eee PC 1215N laptop then I will help you with it. You can download the nvidia HDMI audio drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking here it will takes you to the direct download page and after that you have to click on the download button and after downloading the nvidia HDMI audio drivers you have to install it in your laopt and after that check whether you are getting the sound from your LCD TV or not?