Thread: All about the latest Sansa Firmware Updater 1.301

All about the latest Sansa Firmware Updater 1.301

I have discussed number of matters on this particular forum and I have got lots of information from the users of this particular forum. Well I have come to know that there is a releasing of latest version of Sansa Firmware updater. Let me know whether it is true of false. If it is true what are the features and what are the drawback of this particular software. Post your speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: All about the latest Sansa Firmware Updater 1.301

Yes you are right there is an announcement from the developer regarding the releasing of Sansa firmware updater. I am expecting that there were would improvement into the features of updater than that of the previous version of the software. Also there will be improved look and feel of the user interface while using the same. also if you have installed the original version of the software then it will notify and install the latest version of the updater if it is selected by the end users.

Following features are to be enhanced and introduced into the latest version of updater.
    • After installing the latest version of Sansa Firmware updater you are going to have the better device detection as well as identification of the MP3 player of yours.
    • Also there would be improved detection of the firmware of the device and downloading the same.

I have visited the official website and there are following features which are supposed to be introduced apart from the above one.
    1. There would be improved performance of this particular software.
    2. Also there would be enhancement and updating the communication protocol while retrieving and downloading the updates.

Yes you are right there would be improvement of the updater software which we are talking about over here. however I am expecting that the following issue should be addressed by the developer of the software. This particular seems to be crashing when multiple sansa devices are detected at a time. Also it is not working as it is expected on the 64 bit of the windows based operating system. I am hoping that above mentioned issue will be fixed by the developer of the software.

Re: All about the latest Sansa Firmware Updater 1.301

I don’t know why people are looking for the updater software. According to me you did not require updater. You can easily update the firmware of the device of yours once the update is gets released without using anything like updater. You can do the same by using the updating instruction. But still you are looking to get any updater then you should get the same and install the same on the device.