Thread: Is Sansa Express 1.1.12 firmware is released by SanDisk?

Is Sansa Express 1.1.12 firmware is released by SanDisk?

Well I have come to know that there is releasing of Sansa Express 1.1.12 from the SanDisk. I have come to know that the releasing firmware is revision of the Sansa Express. So tell me what features are to be introduced and what features are improved on the upcoming. Let me know if you are having any speculation in this particular matter to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Is Sansa Express 1.1.12 firmware is released by SanDisk?

I have installed this particular firmware on the device of mine and I have come to know that there is huge improvement into the shuffle feature of the device. It seems to be more random after installing the same. the cap limit of the 2 hours recording into the device is removed you will be to record on the device of yours until and unless the memory of the device is gets full. I am hoping that after installing the above mentioned device you are going to have great time with the device of yours.

Well there are supposed to be several fixes are introduced on this particular firmware. Once you have done the device format music and playlist folders are missing on the device. There is slow response of button and output of the music and also you are going to have low bitrate while having the WMA playback. There would no support for the playing of the WAV files on the device of yours.

Whoever is looking to install the latest version of the firmware then you have to see that you should download and installed Sansa Firmware Updater on the computer of yours. it is used to download the firmware automatically. Make sure that you have backup the device before you go for firmware upgrade. After installing the firmware you should restore the backup on the device of yours.

Well I am expecting that the upcoming firmware will target the following issue. Into low battery condition there would be no support for the charging by using the any of the AC adapter. There is improper performance when you are supposed to play the music by choosing the Play All option under of the Artist. I am hoping that the upcoming firmware will target the above mentioned issues and i am expecting that all the users will have great time after installing this particular firmware.

Re: Is Sansa Express 1.1.12 firmware is released by SanDisk?

Well I am expecting that the upcoming firmware will target the following issue. Into low battery condition there would be no support for the charging by using the any of the AC adapter. There is improper performance when you are supposed to play the music by choosing the Play All option under of the Artist. I am hoping that the upcoming firmware will target the above mentioned issues and i am expecting that all the users will have great time after installing this particular firmware.