Thread: Is Transcend MP860 is having support for the microsdhc 32GB?

Is Transcend MP860 is having support for the microsdhc 32GB?

I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss over here. Well I have come to know about Transcend MP860 is released into the market. I have come to know that this particular music player is having support for 16GB Micro SD card. however I have come to know that we can expand it to 32GB. Let me know whether this particular thing is true or false. Any speculation on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Transcend MP860 is having support for the microsdhc 32GB?

As far as I know you can put 32GB microSD card on the music player. However I am suspecting there would be slow navigation after inserting the 32GB card on the device of yours. Why I am saying because the current firmware is not capable to handle the 32GB microsd card. if you are not having any issue with the slow performance of the user interface then you can insert the 32GB card on the device of yours. there would not be any issue with the hardware at all.

Okey thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. how can you say that this particular device will have support for the 32GB microSD card? have you ever used this device? Do you have inserted 32GB Microsd card on the device of yours? Let me know if the answer of the above mentioned question. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I am waiting for the response of yours.

I let you know that I have not used the 32GB Microsd card and even I have not tested the same on the music player of mine. according to me any device which is having support for microsdhc then it will support for the 32GB card. however there would be slow response of the user interface after inserting the same on the device of yours. Let me know what was the experience of yours after installing the 32GB microsd card on the device of yours.

I wanted to share something more interesting which will give you a light shed on this particular matter. If you are supposed to using class 4 or class 6 microsdhc card then you are going to have the higher rate of the data transfer. I think you should go for class 4 and it would be a better option for you. Also if you are supposed to purchase the class 6 then it would be quite costly. Also you can go for Class 2 if you are not having any issue with speed of the card.

As it is already mentioned this particular device is having for the 32GB microsdhc card. I have inserted Kingston MicroSD HC Card 32GB of class 4 on the device of mine. there was little bit slow movement while navigating on the device. For your information I have inserted 1.00.10 firmware while testing the issue on the device of mine. however I am expecting that the upcoming version of firmware will have better experience.