Thread: Alternate stylus for HTC flyer

Alternate stylus for HTC flyer

HI, I have a HTC flyer, and it is quite good tablet for using but still when it comes to some of the application it just creates problem with them, application such as brushes or the sketchbook design must needs a stylus to work with the application. And we didn’t get any with the tablet itself, so that means we must have to buy a new one for the device, so can we use stylus of the other device with this tablet or do we need to buy it separately for this device?

Re: Alternate stylus for HTC flyer

Yeah you can use stylus of other device with the tablet you have, but it would be good if you get the stylus for your device, because the sensitivity would be different in all the stylus so it might be possible that if you use another stylus with your device it may not give you the performance you are expecting, so the better option would be to get the one for your tablet. According to the design and the looks it will cost you, it starts with 55 US dollars and you can get up to 100 US dollars or might be more than that as well.

I have the same tablet and tried to use Monoprice tablet pen but with no luck it wasn’t working perfectly with this tablet, and I was just trying to use it as I am not having any for the device yet, but still if you are willing to have any then you should buy it, rather you can try with another if you have any, but if suppose that doesn’t help you anyway, then you can have option to get it for your tablet.

Thanks for the suggestion guys as I haven’t tried to use the stylus of another device but still according to me as well it would be better if I can try using the another stylus, but If suppose if doesn’t work well, then from where can I get the stylus for my device? Do I purchase it from any shop or order it from the internet. Please suggest me any of the way which would be best. Anyways thanks again for the above suggestions.

Ordering from the internet would be best option according to me as well, because there would be too many models from which you can select, and don’t worry about that as they all will work best with your device, rather you can have another option as to order from the HTC’s official website, because from there only you’ll get the original stylus for your tablet, or you’ll get the duplicate or the first copy of the original, but let me tell you that you need to pay some Extra cost for sure as you are ordering it from the internet.