Thread: Netflix and android 2.3.4 update for HTC EVO View 4G

Netflix and android 2.3.4 update for HTC EVO View 4G

I think this is the weirdest thing that can happen here, I just don‘t understand how could a company release the latest version of their tablet pc, however, I still love the stabiles and the look that the htc evo has, but I would rather like to know when and how would we have the Netflix and android update on your phone, so I think that it would be more better for me ,as I want to try out some new features for this one .

Re: Netflix and android 2.3.4 update for HTC EVO View 4G

Well here is what I have, I have brought this pc and I think that there would soon be a update for this, but I think that it is the most common thing that everybody want s here, here is what I have come from, I have this problem since a long time, and some of them according to me have already flash there android system with a latest one , though a little risky thing but , I think that is worth it as they have successfully done that .

According to some unknown sources from the company it appears to be that there would be an update for the htc evo soon this would be mainly installed into our system by the use of the ota updates so I think that is the most common and the famous way from upgrading any utility or application or even and operating system on an phone so I guess this is the best feature that is available for us , I would rather like to wait for it .

Yeah dude , I have just been waiting for the same thing and according to some websites and forums sites it appears that there would soon be an update for this , I mean it just could be in next two days so you just don ‘t need to worry about that , I have been having the same problem and I am quite desperate to try out the new video chat feature that is available in the Google video chat .and the same could be followed with htc flyer also as they have same hardware inside.

I am just shocked by the suggestion that you have guys have given, me I mean all of them are so accurate that that is that is the most converstive one that I have though until know , so here is what I am here , I mean that after reading your replies I just don ‘t care about the updates anymore as I have got to know the actual side of the updates and they would soon be out thanks for the all the help and replies .