Thread: Video requirement for Sandisk Sansa Fuze+

Video requirement for Sandisk Sansa Fuze+

Hi, I have a Fuze+ and in that I used to view different videos on that, but I have some doubts as which format has which kind of settings required, let me take a example, now the player which I have has a compatibility of playing the .MP4 videos as well so when I just transfer the videos in the player it was unable to play, as some of the settings were not properly made for that format, so I want to know those settings requirements only for the known exceptions. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Video requirement for Sandisk Sansa Fuze+

See mostly known formats are the .MP4 and the .AVI, so you can make settings for that as well, and I know the problem only occurs when the FPS is not set perfectly, as some of the converted videos are of 15 FPS that would not run perfectly for sure, so for those videos you need to convert them with the 30 FPS, so that you can see them the way it should be appeared usually.

See I would like to tell you about the setting that you should made when you play the .MP4 format videos in the player, first of all whenever you concern any video formats the essential thing is the codec, so the player is compatible with the H.264/AVC Baseline Level 2.0 codec, you should always covert using this codec only, and it the video is in the .MP4 format only then it could be converted by the mentioned codec only, after that bit rate should be 1,000 Kbps with 30 FPS, whereas 900 is standard recommendation, as the player has a 320*240 screen the video should be in the same screen resolution and this is for any format not only for the .MP4. and if you concern the audio codec it should be AAC version 4 LC for any of the video, after making such a changes you’ll be able to see the video very well.

Thanks for the suggestion guys, as when seen the details about those not supported videos they were not actually equal to the mentioned one, though they are in the supportive format, so what shall I do next? Do I need to convert them according to the setting that you have mentioned? If yes then please suggest me any good converter as well so that I can convert all my favorite videos and store them in the player.

Well, there are too many converters that you’ll get if you search the internet, but still the best one and my recommended is the total video converter you should use that one, because it has support for too many format, I mean to say it can read almost all the types of video format and can convert them to whichever format you want. but if you want to try some more as well you can use the bigasoft converter as well.