Thread: New Sandisk Sansa Fuze not starting up

New Sandisk Sansa Fuze not starting up

Hi, I have just bought a new music player from the best buy, and when it reached to my place it was not working at all, I am not saying about the performance, in fact it was good I could see the performance but it is not even starting up. And I haven’t made any damage to it even so why this is happening? ok apart from the problem what shall I do next in order to get my money back? Is it possible? Any suggestion would greatly appreciated.

Re: New Sandisk Sansa Fuze not starting up

That’s not possible anyhow that you’ll get the money back so for that you need to complain the firm form where you have purchased this player, and make sure that you are doing it as soon as possible, because if suppose you made any delay in this than it would be consider as a physical damage and for that you’ll not get it replaced even. So contact the firm form where you have got this device, they will help you with this for sure.

Well, sometimes it happens as when we purchase any such device, we need to charge the device for few hours then only it will work according to the expectation, and I am not getting why you are so annoyed as this is happens sometimes so I would say you need to check whether it is being charged or not, and then start the player, and I am sure that you’ll get the player started as you charge it fully.

I have the same opinion as the above user as you should first of all charge the device fully, because it might be possible that the battery would be drained fully. And after all if suppose it doesn't start even after charging it fully, you can have option to contact the people from where you have gotten this device, rather you can have option to directly contact support center as well. but still first try from where you have gotten this.

Thanks for the complimentary suggestion guys, as it was helpful, and I was quite frustrate actually and because of that only I was actually annoyed, but still I can see that there are some problem with the software also, that is installed in the device. So this is the second time I am getting such a problem with the same device. Now I am confused that which version shall I prefer for the device I have ? I don’t know from where can I get the latest firmware as well ?

I think the player you have gotten is but faulty with the software and a hardware as well, and after all as you don’t know how to install the next firmware and in fact from where can you get it, then the best option would be to visit the support center and ensure that the device is working perfectly, because if there would be any problem built in then you’ll get the player replaced with the new one, but as the above user mentioned if you delayed it you’ll not get anything and it would be consider as a damage.