Thread: Smart cover for htc flyer

Smart cover for htc flyer

My dad has just gifted me a new tablet pc to me, so I am just kind of happy with the new devices that are gifted to me, I think it would be more reliable for me if I made some really good case , as I want to be protected from the external climatic conditions that are there , so I think that would keep the condition and the glossy look of the tablet pc forever , so can you guys please suggest some cases or cover for me .

Re: Smart cover for htc flyer

I think that are many types of cases that are available for you, you can have this with other, I have done this, for now, I would like you to use a silicone case as that would protect the glossy look along with the touchpad that was there, I would like to see that if that was there, other way round, that you can also use the leather case that was there, I would like to say this is better in looks but, does not protect the touch pad fully.

I would like to see if that was possible, but after searching high and low on the internet I found out that it was not worth buying out the silicone cases as it just hid the beauty of the tablet pc, so that was a strict no for me , while the other leather covers very good , but I guess more costly for me , so here is what I have want , does anyone have any way to get a smart cover for htc flyer .Does anyone know about it?

I have not seen that earlier than. However, it only provides protection against scratches on the screen. I caught a case of TPU for my htc flyer with a genuine screen protector. Now the case and screen are protected. Not having a protective case is a no go for the traveler. I have fallen this several times while reading in my sofa. While the tpu case solved my problem or in other terms minimized the risk for my tablet, but I think it is worth in completion with the smart cover.

Yes , there is a cover for the this one , I think the same company the made leather case for the apple iPad makes this for the htc flyer , so just go with this as they are made from genuine leather and are worth quality and the cost that you are going to pay for it , above that they have a specially designed one for htc flyer ,and this one has a front cover like a smart cover that the iPad has , I would rather like you to have this is not bulky and easily fits in to the pocket .

Well , after reading you comment the first thing that I did was I visited the melkco site see the design of the smart cover , so here is what I have done here , so far , so here is what I have done , I have even ordered one , when I got to know that every par that was made on it was hand –stacked ,I was very lucky to have one in my hand thanks for the replies and the suggestion , I would never be able to known about his without you .