Thread: How to flash Sony Ericsson A2 phones? need help.

How to flash Sony Ericsson A2 phones? need help.

My father gave me Sony Ericsson A2 phone on my birthday. Before 2 days it was working fine but now my phone gets locked and I forget my locking password. I search on the internet to unlock my A2 phone, the only solution to unlock the phone is to flash my A2. But I don’t have knowledge how to flash the Sony Ericsson A2; I need help here to flash my A2 phone. Can you help me to unlock my A2 phone or to Flash A2 phone?

Re: How to flash Sony Ericsson A2 phones? need help.

If your A2 is get locked and you forget your password, then you can unlock your A2 by using Aerix. Aerix team has now come with free A2 unlocking. You can download it, and it will help you to unlock your phone. There you have to register on the Aerix web to unlock your A2 phones; you will need username and password to login to the client. To use this you need to install USB Flash Driver, after that start the Aerix client service to unlock your mobile phone. It will take 5 minutes.

To flash your A2 phone you need A2 up loader and Sony Ericson update service and Sony theme editor. If you have these tools then you can flash your A2 phone.
    • connect your A2 with the computer with the USB cable. Open your A2 tools.
    • Now click on the file system tool which is there on the right side of the window.
    • Now turn off you mobile key and hold the C button, and insert the USB cable. Continue holding the C button.
    • When FS manager opens then u can leave holding the C button. Now click on the /tpa from the provided specification. And double click on the Flash. Now click the FS manager to shutdown. Now click QUIT to flash menu. And the flashing will be over.

If you want to flash your A2 phones then you have to associate Flash lite with the theme file. To associate the flash lite with the theme file there are few steps:
    1. Download TUGZip and then there you need to create .thm file.
    2. Locate your Flash menu file (.swf) which you will use.
    3. Create a theme file which you want to use as .thm and locate it also.
    4. Rename your theme.thm file as theme.tar open your theme.tar file to extract using winRAR.
    5. Open TUGZip and create a TAR archive of the files you had extracted.
    6. Custom.tar should be renamed as custum.thm
    7. flash the main with header using PhoneXS, breaking with SEFP+FAR
    8. You should now able to put into practice the theme file.
    9. Your process should be done at this time.

First to flash your A2 you need A2 file access & flasher tool. It will help you to flash your A2 phone. I will suggest you to download A2 up loader. With the help of the A2 up loader you can flash your phone with firmware, and also can add FS-file system. Before start flashing you need USB flash driver, install it before using the A2 up loader. Flashing the phone contains the some steps mentioned as:
    • First start the A2 uploader .exe and then click the add button.
    • Then select the firmware’s that you want to flash. Then shut down your mobile phones. And reinsert battery.
    • Then press the A2 up loader to flash. After that connect your phone to the system by holding the 2+5 key, and wait for few minutes.
    • when the flashing is done then disconnect your phone , then reinsert your battery and switch on your phone.

Here flashing will be done.