Thread: HDMI connector for HP Touchpad

HDMI connector for HP Touchpad

As far as I think that you might have all familiar with the HP Touchpad which has been released recently. However it has several good and useful features which I cannot list out now. The one thing I am really missing in this device is about the HDMI connector. I know that this device has very good screen resolution and I hope that it will keep the same HD resolution. So please find me a good and compatible HDMI cable or adapter for this device.

Re: HDMI connector for HP Touchpad

HP has put the package on its graphics card, a Adreno 220 for displaying 1080p but 1080p stereoscopic display (two images to 1080p). Well, it's not yet free 3D, but this does not prevent him from being able to display on an external display that the support via its HDMI port. HP TouchPad also offers the possibility to call with its 3G + module and do as videoconferences with his video sensor 1.3mpx front. In conclusion, this tablet to a single failure, the lack of HDMI.

HP is getting tired of saying that the touchpad is an HP tablet for professionals, but others can use it. Is this true? It includes standard, after some hesitation, QuickOffice, and the mail application, say it is more professional, but from the beginning I saw it as a clone of the iPad2. On the other hand, the HP touchpad has microUSB connector. So for this I think that it is very hard to find a perfect HDMI adapter.

The specifications of the TouchPad not initially seem impressive compared to other tablets in the first half of this year will appear. However, there must be taken into account the fact that the touchpad on a highly efficient operating system, called WebOS. As far as I know that the HP didn’t released any kind of HDMI adapter for this device. However after long search I have found one adapter named Display port to HDMI on HP website but I don’t know whether it is compatible with Touchpad or not

HP thinks about the development of the TouchPad 2 of the handheld division migrate to the notebook division, in the hope that a more business-focused version of the HP TouchPad more likely to succeed on the market. However now I think that the due to lacking in HDMI out it will no longer be the best option in tablet PCs if you are looking for HD on your big screen.

HP TouchPad provides limited connectivity. There is a real USB port (which is lacking in the iPad) and of course a headphone output. However, no HDMI or SD card reader. For the screen, HP has adopted strict characteristics of the iPad, stored on the iPad 2: 9.7-inch diagonal, 4 / 3 format and 1024 x 768. Such a resolution is average. By contrast, brightness and contrast are excellent. Also this screen is multitouch screen shows very reactive.