Thread: How is htc flyer when compared to Galaxy Tab

How is htc flyer when compared to Galaxy Tab

I have been playing this for quite a few time , but , I am now bored with the nokia c-3 that I am having , I needed some powerful gadget to help me have a better control over the application , so I was thinking about buying htc flyer , but then another taught came to my mind about the Samsung glaxy tab , I wish that I could use that , .and this made my confusion go even further , which made me to share this query with you guys .

Re: How is htc flyer when compared to Galaxy Tab

Yea h, dude, that was a right step that saved you from buying a htc flyer as I after searching for your question on the internet I found out that it was lagging when we open multiple application on the tablet pc . so I think there was not possible way to do that , I would rather like t you to go with Samsung galaxy tab as this is the best in the series and provides similar feature but a little costly than htc flyer ,I hope that help you out .

After searching for your query over the internet and other forums sites, I found out that the phone ran sluggish when we turned that on with many application running together,so If I go according to the review that was the answer ,so to be on the safer side I suggest you to stick with the galaxy tab , where as the htc has not even released there tablet with the honey comb that they promised before .so we just cannot expect anything more for such company.

Yes i have used the galaxy tab for 8 long months prior to i bought the flyer. I akin to the tab but the flyer is a lot faster and the touch screen is way better I think. Also the sense launcher on the flyer is great, going away on my tab I used launcher pro and I have tried it on my flyer but sense is enhanced on the flyer. I do not enclose any issues under your own steam several apps simultaneously. It always works without a flaw.

Well, when it comes to comparisons, I don‘t have any idea about it, but the movement the topic changes to the photo gallery. Then here, I come, my brother is having a galaxy tab, and I have just brought the htc flyer, because I have heard that it is lot faster, so here is what I did , I tried to open a set of photos on both the tablets ,and I need to say that galaxy took time to open that while the htc flyer opened that instantly.

I guess that would be more likely to be decision that needs to be taken from the your side as you need to see what function and features do you want, if you are looking for some cool application and games then galaxy tab was the one for you , but , if you want to edit notes and plan something or you are using this for some office , then I think that I would htc flyer would be better for you , and the htc has a wacom digitizer which can be use of the stylus input.

thanks for all the replies actually I like both of them in fact, I had sell my original Tab and purchase a latest one, which I acknowledged today by courier . It was rooted and flashed as soon as I possibly will download the files considered necessary for the installation The Flyer has a faster processor, but my Tab runs just as fast running that so I would rather believe in this one as my core tablet pc