Thread: Where can i get dock for SanDisk Sansa Fuze music player?

Where can i get dock for SanDisk Sansa Fuze music player?

Hi, I have recently bought a for SanDisk Sansa Fuze music player, and as it seems the player looks so delicate so I have decided to have a dock for the player I have, so is there any available for this model? Because as the model is newly launched I think so it is quite difficult to get the dock isn’t it? so is there is any so please suggest me from where can I get it, and what is the standard rate of such a docks? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Where can i get dock for SanDisk Sansa Fuze music player?

See after seeing your question I was quite wondering that which kind of dock are you looking for, because let me tell you that there are different kinds of docks available such as a standard cock, a music dock, or a charging dock. So according to me It would be better if you specify the kind of dock you want. and the price would be different off course, and it is also depends on from where you got the dock.

See you should try the altec dock for the player you have, from there only you’ll get different kind of dock as you desire. I would like to suggest you that you should try to visit their official website for the model you have, as the extent to I know the player you have has 30 pin connector so you can use any dock for the player it is not necessary that you must have to use dedicated dock for the player.

There is a series SDAMXBSTA75 which is used for the e200 series players. And the as far as I know sansa Fuze emerge to have the same connector on the beneath, so you can have option to get the dock from this series, but let me tell you first of all that I have heard that the docking station and the remote control was not able to control chosen option and some multimedia functions such as volume control. So my recommendation is like you should first of make sure about that and then only buy the one.

See I would like to give you an advice as whichever dock you purchase for the player you have but always choose the one which has a manual controls, I mean to say all the newer kind of docks are comes with the remote control which actually turn to problem, and after sometime you’ll not be able to use it, so it would be lick next to worthless. But if you have already planned to have the one with a remote control then you can have option to try Timex Clock Radio, it also has a remote that works with the Fuze as well.

Have you ever visited the transcends own website for this, because it might be possible that for the dock you are looking for, get from there only. and the best thing is like you’ll get the model exactly meant for the player you have. I am not sure about the price, but you can vary it form the website as I mentioned earlier. and if there Is any gadget shops nearer to your place, you will get the dock from there as well, and that would be the best option rather than ordering from internet.