Thread: htc flyer dimension physically different

htc flyer dimension physically different

I think that the that the htc flyer that is shown on the internet and other website is that I have visited, I never knew that this could be a problem with me as I never thought that it was possible for with such a company model, can anyone from you guys just tell me what physical dimension does it have , I have already brought a screen protector for it , but was very sad after knowing that it did not fitted the screen that was provided,.

Re: htc flyer dimension physically different

I more on suggest that there was a problem with this one as the company first showed this phone in phone and then went off for some time so that it could fix some core issues of it without any problem but , it seems that everything was just opposite to what the company wanted some of the webmaster created the design by the view that they saw ,and hence many website have stated a wrong dimension for it , rather than I would think if that was a problem that was suffered by everyone .

This could also be a problem of the screen protector that you are using as the screen protector might just not be chipped properly and that would be casing you trouble s so I think that it is not really possible for us to do that , I have previously have been facing a similar problem and I taught that it was been sold a duplicated product , but , I was then notified by the shopkeeper that he screen protector was not made for this and it was a general tag that was given to it by the company.

Well, o completely agree with the above user , I have been having a same problem here , here is what I did ,and I suggest you to do the same , just check out the physical dimension of the thread , and here is what I want to say just check the dimension that I am giving you , there are 195.4 mm in height , 122mm in width , and 13.2 mm and then vertical height . If this matches that your then you have an original one, also remember that all dimension that I have mentioned above are in inches

After reading all you comment I have concluded that all these things have come up with it have been caused to the late release of the product which made many tech geeks to design a approximate model so that the user who have not gained a view could get , it m, however , I have corrected the screen protector and have also buoyed an new one , thanks for the reply .