Thread: Has anyone tried Charging HTC Flyer in the car

Has anyone tried Charging HTC Flyer in the car

I think this I time, I am doing a strong research on this tablet that I am soon going to buy, but I would rather think of that to be the same thing as you are there, I think here, as this is really a weird thing that I have faced here, but that would be a really good for me as that would help me to know more about the product the before I use, it, so here, is what I have here ,can anyone tell me how is the charging the htc flyer in car would be like , would this decrease the life span of the tablet , or would that be same as we do at home ,what equipments do I need and what time does it take .?

Re: Has anyone tried Charging HTC Flyer in the car

I have been using this since quite a few times but , I have n t really tried this in car ,as I never felt the use of that in my car , I have already tried this with many other things , like using different,charges and also charging this with mirco usb connector that I have , and I need to say that it charges the same way when I use this , but , I this would be really nice that you have posted this here ,as this might help someone , to let you know about the other cons of this tablet.

Hey , I am using this tablet ,and I think that I should have researched some more before, I purchased this tablet , I have thought about his before , but , when I charge my phone in the car it , just takes double the amount of time than it usually take , and the worst case , in this , when I am using this tablet while it is still charging then it actually starts discharging , so I would say a strict NO to charge this phone in the car , as this is not made for it .

Hey, I have used this phone before and I need to say that this might be a problem with the charger that you are using in your car as the charger need be a certified one and needs to be compatible with the HTC flyer tablet that you are using, second thing that I would like to tell you that the charger slot should emit the right amount of charge and to high may damage the battery by burring it , while too small charge would take more time to charge the phone .

Are you charging this phone with in a too high temperature as normally it happens that car in which our phone is kept has a much higher temperature there? I would rather like you to tell you if that was really possible for us to achieve this one , as the battery could started discharged if been charged in a higher temperature , so I thing that it could not be possible , , actually this could be solved if you have bring a charger that is provided by htc for charging it tablet in car.

I had this before, and came to a conclusion that it is really not possible for this to happen until and unless the frequency and the voltage that are output by the car are same , as I have been having the same problem here ,some tablet chargers require or use a variable pulse output for charging it and the flyer needs to be a continuous current rather that the modulated one , so here is the answer , just check back the manual to see what version of mili amper it needs , and what type of phase it needs .

in the present day I experienced the identical charger devoid of have the Flyer on, and does indict it with no any issue. The car charger is a Kingston 2Amp charger. I moreover have tried with the cable that come with the Flyer in addition to still identical consequences as using a microUSB cable. If Flyer is on it give the impression not to charge and now and then in reality drops one bar. I similar to using the Flyer on as I go on the road for GPS, but not partiality that it will not charge.