Thread: Is HTC EVO View 4G getting honey comb

Is HTC EVO View 4G getting honey comb

I have been having this problem since past few days but, I was not been able to think where exactly the problem lied in this , as I have been in search for this information , so I thought that posting it here ,would be a better option for me , so does anyone here , know if it is possible for us to get the honeycomb android on our phone , if yes ,then what time would it be possible ? as I am seriously thinking of upgrading this one .

Re: Is HTC EVO View 4G getting honey comb

I have heard this before , but as you are , I am also not sure about the release date of honeycomb android for the htc flyer users , but I think it would be sooner or later be available for us ,as the company promised that before the release of the phone , so we just don ‘t have any other option here , rather than to sit and wait for the next update to go on , , I think that would give you some kind of relief .

If you ask me then I think that is not really possible for us to do that, but, that is a great miss-concept that was created by the company to its user, to consumer s, about the android version that was installed here, but the company fortunately founded fix for this but saying that honey comb would be the future upgrade that would be available for this, I think that it is not possible for now , but ,as the company said that it would soon release I think it is set to release in next month .

Can I ask you why you people are so desperate about the honeycomb to tablet, I mean gingerbread is lot more better to use, if you have still not used honey comb on other phones or tablet pc , and they would not release anything just for the sake of the user , fulfillment as it would then hamper the growth of the growth of the company so , believe me that everything that happen is for ,good reason , but in case if the honey comb is forcefully released on htc flyer and this causes it to crash frequent ly then that would be the weirdest thing that could happen.

Well , after doing a short search on the internet I don t’ think that we are getting this again I mean I have tried this before and I need to say that it is just another cost that have came up here , I wish there was a better way out , form here , but according some site the honeycomb woul;d be released on the platform sooner or later , it just a matter of time .