Thread: Is Video skype available on HTC Flyer?

Is Video skype available on HTC Flyer?

I was having a question regarding the use of skype on htc flyer, I am not in a believe that it is quite possible to install that without an working internet connection, but I would rather like to think about the , feature that it would offer me , as I have heard about the video feature on htc flyer , so please can anyone here ,can tell me of video feature is really available for skype and if yes , is it possible to have this one on htc flyer.

Re: Is Video skype available on HTC Flyer?

I have been using this for quite a few time and I still havenā€˜t been able to update this one, I have also heard about the skype video calling feature that was released, so I thought of putting this one, to my htc sensation that I have , and I think that just worked for me , I mean , there was an official statement for the skype developer team that it has now a support for video calling , so I think that works for me ,and would be the same for you , as we have the same company .

Hey, that is partly wrong information that you have given here, I admit that skype has given the user a new version for this, but I doubt, id it has a something that is linked between the companies that we use , there is simple way to make you understand, if you are using an android version of 2.2 or higher , then the skype video feature is quite available for you, and you can use that any time you like , so just go for it .

Hey , I have just came here ,to tell you that this application works with htc flyer , I have tested this application and it works just fine for , I mean this application would be of a great use , if you are using this for some cheap video calling , I had this feature installed for my phone and since then making some cheap calls all over the globe , through there are quite a few lags in the video but , I guess that is more on due to the internet bandwidth that I am allocated.

The only reason that I have posted this comment this is for telling you that there is catch here in this procedure, which you need to close each and every task and application that you are running while you are installing this as this might lead to some problem that would be there which would make the video option to disable so here is what, I did, I had to re-install the whole application and that worked for me ,so just be careful when you are installing this feature.

After reading all you suggestion below my query I just could not wait any longer for a another suggestion to come here and tell me that it works, so I have personally known that it works for it m I just downloaded that application form skype official site and that worked better for me , I mean it is just working without any lags or glitches . ALL the credit goes to you mates thanks for the help .