Thread: Enhancement ideas for HTC Notes

Enhancement ideas for HTC Notes

Well frankly speaking about using this htc flyer tablet, I am not been able to figure out , how exactly do I have to use the ever note feature in the tablet , though I admit that I do need some time to get or learn new things , but as far as I have experienced things I don ‘t thing that it is really not possible for me to do that ,I have been having this problem since quite a few months and have not made a walkthrough it , but , my experience till now is not great , what about you guys .

Re: Enhancement ideas for HTC Notes

I that ‘s is the more on a question which you have asked here , depends upon the back-ground for where you have come from , if you have a background of Microsoft one notebook then I think this would be the most , important factors ,when you are using , this notes feature in the book , as you would be expecting either the same thing or are actually thinking of something that is even better but , with the same GUI. So that is not possible.

I completely agree with you, as I faced the same problem when I first switched to this one , as I think that has spoiled me a lot , I mean the feature that it provided were lot better than we have on this htc flyer , but , I really missed the ability to create to highlight , to add templates and other things , so I think that is the not possible for me to do that here ,I would rather have to see if there was a way out , form here , but this thread on the other way round may help us to improve the quality of the htc note that we are using .

hey , guys I think that we should stop complaining and we should more on think for the upgrading this , or way to upgrade this or make this one , more efficient , although I have never use d the Microsoft OneNote before , but , I think this is far better than I expected it to be ,but , I would surely like to have the ability to snip pictures from other pages and then paste them on the notes ,well , lets hope if someone has a solution for this one .

well, I guess, there is no way to improve the productivity of this note feature that we are having but , I would surely like to have another thing that would make this work I have a better work around here , I often use the pen – input and this input is far more better then the Microsoft notes so I think that you guys just need to explore it , the feature that are present there but surely there is still a long way to go for it .

Hey, I think htc flyer, has one of the best feature that is available that is available for it smart phones that are there, believe me , I have used kindle and have also used hp touch for a while now, and I think that the best note feature that is available for the user would be surely this one , I have this one ready and going , I mean what else a can you guys expect from a version that has an android system installed on it , so far this is the best feature when compared with other tablets ,

I never knew that so many of you would come here to post back there replies here , I wish I had a better way out there , I have tried out server other application and utilizes and have concluded that it sis the best application / feature that come with android named operating g system , well thanks for all the suggest ion and tips that you guys gave me .