Thread: Unable to recognize 8GB SANSA FUZE and VIEW MP3s

Unable to recognize 8GB SANSA FUZE and VIEW MP3s

I have a few situations with my 8GB SANSA FUZE that is one in I would be able to join my Sansa Fuze to any viable machine not counting my journal at home and its distinguished as a non specific USB Device with various indexes and I would be able to manually modifiable documents and even duplicate documents from the unit onto alternate areas. It'd be amazingly straightforward: it'd join, the computerized inform could head up or I would be able to either click it. And then the second situation is I didn't need to utilize Windows Media Player, Winmap or whatever viable of those crappy connecters to synchronize music to it. I'd unequivocally pilot to it when it associated and after that right click > New Folder > and manually name the organizer as the craftsman of the mp3 I'm including or click on a different organizer that was at present on there and join onto it assuming that its by a virtuoso monastery on the player.

Re: Unable to recognize 8GB SANSA FUZE and VIEW MP3s

I feel that it might be an expire string. I have had "not distinguished" wires and switching the string finished the situation. E200 and Fuze ropes are the same, and you would be able to get a non specific one for $3 to $5 on Amazon. In the event that your music is unprotected and you hold every last trace of the music on your pc, and then design the player utilizing the player's menu, set the USB mode on the player to MSC, and reload the music on the player. Interfacing to laptops is ordinarily hazardous receivable to their capacity-preservation hardware and modifying.

Your workstation just sees records that were transferred in one mode around then. MTP or MSC. The Fuze doesn't conscientiousness how they got there, but your machine does. Re-perusing your post, it appears that you joined old records in one mode and are now uniting newfangled documents in an alternate one. You would have been utilizing MTP in the old machine, but are now utilizing MSC. The journal might have Windows XP with Windows Media Player 9. MTP requires WMP 10 or above. So until you update to a fresher Windows Media Player (unlimited from support.microsoft.com) your record book won't have the ability to see the records sent over in MTP. And then Auto Detect will send you to MSC depending on if it doesn't spot WMP 10 or above. JK98 had the result: Empty it (Format) and send all items over in MSC.

Since you have duplicates of all your music on your PCs, then I recommend you attempt this. Organize the Fuze utilizing the player's menu. Set the USB mode on the FUZE to MSC. Uproot the card if there is one in the player. I have a sensation that the Fuze may have the ability to unite to your journal when this in the event that you attempt to unite it while the note pad is associated to AC capacity and no alternate USB peripherals are associated to it. Simply a supposition, but a simple enough analysis to do depending on if you has duplicates of all your music on your PCs. I feel that you might as well attempt setting Windows to "indicate concealed indexes and organizers" and attempt again.

I think that you should attempt connecting it to a diverse USB port. I had the same situation, and my Front USB ports are misbehaving, so I connected it to a back port and it associated. Your USB port may be shot, harmed, or not getting enough capacity to back the regulation of the mechanism. Check out the Sansa's show while joined. Do you see any mark if correspondence from the unit's viewpoint? Regularly, you'll see perusing / composing / joined, and the showcase would "wink" or lower somewhat while the USB transport is initiated.

The OEM SanDisk link is good to go through the channel above, as well as through Griffin and Maximo Products. Both of the last links are from makers who cooperated in the initial Made for Sansa customize, and they are exceptional value. I accept both producers have a fantastic warranty; regardless one of them is a lifetime one. Attempt managing the Fuze's parchment wheel or binds. In the event that it still reacts to them, you would not be able to have an information association. The link is the weakest connection. Attempt utilizing your link on a better port, or exceeding all expectations even further, a better machine to see if the mechanism will convey.

Does the Fuze turn on regularly without the card embedded? Then again is it accurate to say that you are confident the card is it true that all is the course in, clicked in? Would you be able to see if something else will peruse the card--a cell, a zoom lens, your machine through a bookworm? When I had this situation with my Fuze I wound up re-designing the Fuze, which you state you have done. You might moreover overhaul or minimization the firmware by accompanying the manual guidelines in the Firmware Update note: Just get the record (x.x.26 if plausible), unzip it and put the fuzea.bin record in the root index (the Sansa drive letter). It will express its redesigning the firmware when you disengage.