Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-07-2011

Is there any way through which I can delete playlist on Sansa fuze

I have recently purchased a Sansa fuze and I am enjoying the music player but there is the problem in that that is I was not able to delete the playlist. How do you delete a created playlist on the Sansa Fuze? Not the songs to the playlist, unless that's how you delete the playlist but don't want to delete the songs. And only the created playlist I want to delete. I used mediaMonkey to create the playlist on the Fuse. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.
Old 23-07-2011

Re: Is there any way through which I can delete playlist on Sansa fuze

I was likewise having the same situation and I essentially tackled the situation by unequivocally doing the synchronization with MediaMonkey. Additionally, I utilized the Now Playing window to make the playlist, so it is titled "Now Playing" in the Sansa Fuze playlist organizer; would you be able to update the name of the "Now Playing" to something else without breaking the channels to the tunes. I could favor to unequivocally continue utilizing the now playing window to make playlist in the Fuse if plausible.
Old 23-07-2011

I have a comparable situation endeavoring to erase a playlist. I have a 4 GB Fuze and endeavored to match up a playlist to it and might download 7 of 17 tunes resulting from the fact that my drive was full following 7 tunes. I erased 12 tunes from different playlist and all tunes from the incomplete introduced playlist. This worked out alright but I cannot erase the playlist's title. Is there a strategy to do this? I am determined to try to adjust the complete playlist on the Fuze. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade with WMP 12.
Old 23-07-2011

I feel that you are able to uproot tracks from a playlist, but to erase a playlist needs to be finished from the workstation in MTP mode. Pilot to the playlist envelope and erase the comparing one you desire to evacuate. The playlists are virtually created in MTP, so you should not see them in MSC mode. Then again I believe that you cannot do that on the View. Since you know how to project, you might accommodate out getting Rock box on to the View. Notwithstanding an additional thing is that you ought to synchronize utilizing the mediaMonkey.
Old 23-07-2011

I think that you have to follow the steps to solve the problem:
  • I think that first off all you have to hook the fuze to the computer with the help of the USB
  • And after that you should click on the removable device notification and after that on the taskbar and then on the content of the fuze and after that open the folder if you are not able to see the notification then I think that you should click on the start and after that you should click on the computer and after that you have to just click on the Fuze option.
  • And after that click on the playlist from the folder that you have opened. And I think that there will be a list of playlist that will be able to see.
  • And after that you should hold the ?ctrl? and click on the playlist that you are trying to delete.
  • And after that you should ?Delete?option and then click ?yes to all? and after that you should delete all the selected playlist
I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.
Old 23-07-2011

Catch your Fuze to your machine utilizing the Fuze's USB connector line. A warning shows up in the base-right of your PC's screen. Click the removable drive warning in the taskbar to see the substance of your Fuze. An organizer opens. In the event that you try not to see a warning, click "Start" and "Computer" and click your Fuze's drive. Click "Playlists" from the organizer. A post of playlists shows up. Keep "Ctrl" and click each and every playlist you wish to erase and when that you ought to Press "Delete" and click "Yes to all" to erase all chose playlists.
Old 25-07-2011

You might unite it to your machine and go into the Music Match Jukebox (or wherever your music-library is) and select all your music and erase. On the Fuze itself, there is no such choice so I don?t know. There is a catch that express: Reset all plants setting (in settings, framework settings) I don?t recognize what it does as I think that it would totally like to root out by doing it myself. Probably it just updates the settings back, and probably it erases all tunes... Be that as it may following you're looking to erase all things you would be able to attempt it or in this case you are able to additionally associate to the PC and when that you ought to erase every melody.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,