Thread: Google Voice unavailable on HTC Flyer

Google Voice unavailable on HTC Flyer

I just got my HTC Flyer tablet pc yesterday. This is the best tablet pc that provides the android 2.4 version based operating system. Now I try to search the Google voice option on this tablet pc. Then I am not getting any successes. I also try to find this application on the android market but it can’t work. I hope many people will be faced the similar kind of problem. Then please share your own experience about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Google Voice unavailable on HTC Flyer

Google Voice gives you one number for all your phones. You can Use Google Voice on BlackBerry, Android or any other kind of portable device. This is the best that will be help to make phone calls on this device. As per you mentioned in the post you need to juts download and then install this Google voice application on your tablet pc. His is the way that will work and you can enjoy the features of this Google voice application.

Google Voice is a telecommunications service by Google. If you want to use this service then you need to search this application using the Google search engine. This is the best and it will be help to solve the problem. This app supports making and receiving calls using Wi-Fi and/or 3G/4G data connections. These include features such as A single number that rings you anywhere, ability to send incoming call to voicemail etc.

Once you get a free public phone number from Google Voice, you can use this app to make or receive calls to/from anyone in the world. If you have a smart phone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. the native dialer/call-log/contacts/favorite functionality can be present in this application. Then use this functionality and experience about it.

HTC Flyer is a portable 7-inch tablet with a magic pen that can do more for you than you can imagine. You can surf the web in style with multi-window browsing and a quick lookup tool. The Help page of this tablet pc also helps to discover articles, troubleshooting, downloads, and contact information for our support centers. Then use this and it really helps you to find the Google voice application on this HTC flyer tablet pc.

I use Google Voice a lot and really do enjoy it. I noticed it's not available on the HTC flyer tablet pc. Then I decided to download this application on this tablet pc. Initially the android OS is running on this HTC. Then I decided to use the android market to enjoy this application. Hence then I search this application on the android market. I found it. Then I did the download and install application task on this system. Now it works without any problem.