Thread: Full Desktop Version of Facebook on HTC Flyer

Full Desktop Version of Facebook on HTC Flyer

HTC Flyer is the first slate device ever manufactured by HTC. I’m a HTC flyer tablet pc and now I need some information about this tablet pc. When I try to use the social networking site such as facebook on this tablet pc, then I realize something on it. There is so many limitation appears on this facebook. I need full Desktop Version of Facebook on HTC Flyer tablet pc. I hope may user have done this task, and then please suggest your own thoughts.

Re: Full Desktop Version of Facebook on HTC Flyer

You need to just open the web browser of this tablet pc. Then use the Menu option and hit on the more option. Then choose Settings and use the MOBILE VIEW option present on it. This will be help to do the process. Then go to facebook site and select MORE on the Facebook Page. It will be gives the DESKTOP VIEW option. Hit this option and finally you can be able to get full desktop version of facebook on HTC flyer tablet pc.

HTC also provides a lot of customization to the preloaded apps on the Flyer itself. You need to use this kind of inbuilt application. This is really works and it will help you to get full desktop version of the Facebook on your HTC flyer tablet pc. Then you need to just do the one task. That is first search the Facebook application on this tablet pc. If you found this application, there is desktop view option on it. Use this and solve your problem.

The Android Facebook app looks more complete status updates than eventually created its process to Sense. Web browsing on the Flyer is created cleaner by in truth the browser looks to default to a zoomed in state instead of completely zoomed out. This is to be the solution that helps to view facebook on the full desktop view. This is the best and it really well work to solve the problem.

The official HTC Flyer Desktop Dock has supporting the 7-inch Flyer in portrait orientation. HTC Flyer owners can now pre-order the HTC Flyer desktop dock from Best Buy with the accessory probable to become accessible in a couple of weeks time. This is also the alternative features of the HTC flyer. You need to just use this features and it really help you to solve this Full Desktop Version of Facebook problem.

HTC Flyer has one of the awesome function is “Internet pass through". It can download free map to use with GPS offline because in the general we open map from internet. The android market has to be providing the several facebook applications. This is the way that you can view and access he facebook with large format. You need to juts find this option sing this android market. This will be helping you to access facebook in large format.

I also faced the similar kind of problem in my htc flyer tablet pc. Then I decided to just use this inbuilt function of the htc. Hence I try to find out the other facebook application on the android market. Finally I got this application. Before downloading I check its compatibility with the device. Then I done the download and install task on this HTC flyer tablet pc. This will be work and now I can access the facebook in large format with extra option.