Thread: Micro-USB on htc flyer

Micro-USB on htc flyer

I have just brought the htc flyer, and I have used it for a while and I need to say that it was a really the best gadget that I have brought, till now, I have always been a fan and a supporter for htc gadget as they have some of the best hardware components in it, well, back to my question, I have been here, to tell you that the micro usb connection that was with htc flyer , is not the same as I previously thought , is that true , or I have received a wrong one .

Re: Micro-USB on htc flyer

I think that it would be a standard one , I mean the one that normally comes with the htc mobile phone , I would rather like to see if it had something different I am really bored using the same one , I have to see if that was really possible for me , I never heard that , but , it is quite possible that the new one would have come up with an new micro –usb slot , so just chill and don ‘t worry it is not possible for you to receive a wrong one .

Well, I don’t own a htc flyer , but I previously seen a usb cable in my professor hands , so I think that is not really possible for me to exactly guess about the question that you have asked ,but after doing a short research on the internet I have found out that it has a standard micro –usb connector . So I think that it would be great for you to use it. But the funny side so my is that I still don‘t know how do the standard micro –usb connector looks like.

Hey, there is no need to worry about it has the same usb connector that it everyone has received , well I can just give you an approximate figure of that as I don ‘t have a picture of it , or I would have directly uploaded it but , it is more like a a half –quarter , cut , at the top of the usb connector ,while it has a different unusual axis that are diagrammatically opposite , it well more on looks like a make hexzon , so is yours is the same then I think it is great to have some .

Well , the site surely mention that it has a standard miroc usb connector of it , but I guess the site , have forgotten to mention the that the standard version have changed now , and this is the new standard micro usb card that is going to come up with all the htc gadget that would be released , so just stay glued it it as it is better than the previous one ,and do remember that change is constant , in the world of gadgets .

Hey , I have just brought a new htc usb connector and trying to fit that with the htc flyer , that is there , but I think that is not possible here , so here is what I have done , here , I have made it to use , but not through the one that I have got , instead I had to use the one that came with it , I guess the old usb connector ( Athena ,hero ) just does not seems to work with this one , I also tried to force fix it but ,it just resisted and so I concluded that it standard usn connection have changed .

Well , I am very glad that so many of you replied to my query here , I was so happy as well as thank full to use guys for provided me with such an accurate solution and removing time from you daily work so just help me ( an unknown ) user with my doubt / query . But the after I read all your comments I came to know that this error is mostly caused due to the error that came came for the mis guided company manual