Thread: Arabic language support for htc flyer

Arabic language support for htc flyer

I have a doubt in my mind, I have been staying in Middle East and also have been born and brought up in middle’s, so I was asking if there was a possible through which I can get the Arabic font’s or language in my htc flyer , so please tell me how to do that , as I am in a great need for that , as I am not that good in English and I mostly do understand it properly , sorry , for any mistakes that are done by me above .

Re: Arabic language support for htc flyer

I think that all depends on where have you purchased your mobile from , I mean from which place it is manufactured and what languages came pre-installed with it , like if the phone is made for china , then it would have it national language as an alternate language in this , well the same for India, if your phone is been developed for that specific country , like the nokia phones that are manufactured in india have a hindi as there alternate language ,so just check where it was manufactured and for whom it was manufactured.

That was a really nice solution that was given by the above user , there is a simpler way to check it you just need to go the settings menu of your htc flyer , and then search for the language option that would be there , so I think that would be enough for this, check what language are available your you there , and see what languages other than English are present there , if it has Arabic then choose it and then your phone would have everything written in Arabic.

That was a really great suggestion that were given by you guys to me , I am really glad to hear that for you , but , I guess there was no other option there except for the English language as the only option that was there , I would rather like to see if there was a possible way to get Arabic font s on my phone ,well I think that that problem with this , because I have ordered this phone through Amazon , so could this be the problem.

I think that was there, I would rather like to see if it was really possible for this to happen, I had the same problem for my previous touchpad, so here is what I did, I just download a RUU file that get the updated files from a software that then allows the Arabic fonts to run on the htc flyer. Along with this there is also an there alternative that is present here, you can either way round get an OTA update for your phone.

I think that would be a problem with you as I had the same problem as I have been having the same problem with my iPad 2 , when I first brought this phone , I had the same problem , I needed to go OTA updates , but , that made the case even worse the updates made the Arabic font ‘s look weird , so I don ‘t think that it is really possible to for you to do this , I would rather suggest you to use this phone as it is or sell this phone and then buy a new one which has support for Arabic language . Or is built for your region.

I don‘t know if this method would really work for you, but, I think there is no problem in trying out, things, I mean who know if that could work for you , here is a path that might help you , first go to the settings and then move on to the software update section and click on check for update but you need to have and active internet connection while you are doing this , and then I guess you should have Arabic as an option there .