Thread: SD card cannot be detected in MTP mode in SanDisk Fuze+

SD card cannot be detected in MTP mode in SanDisk Fuze+

Hello friends I am using SanDisk Fuze+ player and and I have recently bought SD card for my SanDisk Fuze+ player and I have transferred all the files in my SanDisk Fuze+ by connecting it in MSC mode but when I try to connect my SanDisk Fuze+ player with MTP mode at that time my system is not detecting my memory card please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: SD card cannot be detected in MTP mode in SanDisk Fuze+

I think you should first check whether you are facing this problem with your SD card only or you are facing this issue with others card also. If you are facing this problem with other SD card also then I think there might be something wrong with your SanDisk Fuze+ player and if you didn’t face any issue with other SD card then there might be something wrong with your SD card. if you need any more information then please let me know.

Well as far as I know you should try to solve this issue by transferring all the data from your memory card to your computer and after that you have to format your memory card and after formatting the memory card you have to transfer all the data in your SD card again after that check whether you are able to connect to your SanDisk Fuze+ player in MTP mode or not.

According to me you have to first try to connect your SanDisk Fuze+ player with different USB cable wire and after that check whether you are able to connect your SanDisk Fuze+ player with MTP mode or not. if you are able to connect to your SanDisk Fuze+ player in MTP mode then i think you need to change your YSB data cable and after that your problem will get solved easily. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve your problem as soon as possible.

I was experiencing the same problem with my SanDisk Fuze+ player and after that I have tried to solve this issue by trying so many tricks and after that I have done firmware update in my SanDisk Fuze+ player and after doing that when I have tried to connect my SanDisk Fuze+ player in MTP mode at that time I didn’t get any issue. I think you should also try same trick to solve this issue.

I would like to tell you that if you are facing this problem even after doing the firmware update in your SanDisk Fuze+ player then I think your SanDisk Fuze+ player is having some fault and before I give you any solution try any other SD card and then check whether same problem is coming or not .if you get the same problem with other SD card also then I think you need to contact the SanDisk service center and there you will get the solution regarding your problem.