Thread: where should I get DivX media player for nokia 5800 Xpress music

where should I get DivX media player for nokia 5800 Xpress music

Recently I bought a new mobile phone nokia 5800, I’m getting problem while playing music sometimes it’s plays music but sometimes it’s doesn’t play. Sometimes it’s display some error. So I’m trying to get new DivX player software for nokia 5800. Friend currently I have no idea what I do. Or I’m thinking that I update this DivX player to new version. After updating it will now display the error. So friend please tell me what I do in this situation.

Re: where should I get DivX media player for nokia 5800 Xpress music

If you are thoughts to upgrade your DivX player then there are two steps for this updating. The straightforward way is to first uninstall the old DivX player then use online downloading option for this software. Then utilize the true install methodology to do this installation. The user instruction manual of the software will depict the introduction methodology. You will get this software from DivX official websites from that sites you can download this software .

It’s not fully working but at least you could probably play the film and refer it uniquely provided that you have utilized DivX players. It has impediment and as per DivX website there is no discharge devote to nokia 5800. So DivX website try and making S60v3 supported DivX player in nokia 5800. But it’s has some limitation. It will not play all the video format which a play has ability to play. still if you want to play a movie on your mobile phone then you have to convert current file to mp4.

Why are you going for downloading this DivX media player software there are so much player in the market which works better than DivX player. You can download real player which is specially made nokia 5800. The real player plays most of video format like .avi, .mp4, .3gp, mpeg4 etc. it’s also play audio song of format like wav, .amr, .wma etc. it’s make a good experience of listening song in this player. It’s provide equalizer with many different option. If user want to download a new songs or videos just click on provided link by this player. You will directly connected with those website. So it’s becomes easy to download a new songs.

If DivX mobile player is installed in your nokia 5800, then you can enjoy your media file anywhere you want. You could probably view DivX® motion pictures on the go. Essentially Invigorate movie post from the Choices and select any movie to play. The introduction goes together with example records, for the purpose that you would be able to test if player is working fine for you. I've tried with both forms of DivX for Symbian and none of them chipped away at a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. It states: "Provision not perfect with telephone. Carry on anyway?" When I state "Cross out" it stops installation and nothing happens. In the event that I state "Keep on" then Application is installed but when I open it, I lack the capacity to utilize any choice, nor look at an .avi index.