Thread: Is MSI GT683 laptop a gaming laptop?

Is MSI GT683 laptop a gaming laptop?

I am planning to purchase a laptop for my home. I have a great interest in playing games on the laptop. My friend has recommended me to purchase MSI GT683 gaming laptop. I want to know how the performance of this gaming laptop is. Will it be worth buying? Please tell me something about its specifications as I want to purchase it urgently. Kindly suggest me. Thank you

Re: Is MSI GT683 laptop a gaming laptop?

First tell me, what kind of games are you looking forward to play on your computer? According to me MSI GT683 laptop is a second generation gaming laptop. This gaming laptop is well a Intel core i7-2630QM quad core processor. It has a strong graphics card Geforce GTX 560M with 1.5 GB of GDDR5 Display memory. This laptop in my view provides very good performance for gaming and other applications as well. While playing games you will never find the fan heating up. All the very best .

Well MSI GT683 is a latest gaming laptop. I think it has a very decent graphics card with the processor. It is very fast because it has quad core processor. You can play games like Dirt 3, FIFA 2011 and mafia. All these games are very high graphics game which performs very well on this laptop. I would recommend you to go for MSI GT683 LAPTOP. For the specifications of MSI GT683 I will say that go and visit the official website of MSI. There you will get all the information regarding this gaming laptop. Please let me know if you get the information.

MSI GT683 is gaming laptop which is priced at a very high price. I don’t think that it is worth buying. No doubt it’s a gaming laptop but you may face some problems while playing very high graphics game. No doubt it has a strong processor but gaming performance mainly depends upon the RAM and the graphics card. If gaming is the only thing that you want then I would suggest go for Dell’s alien ware M17x laptop. It is better than the MSI GT683 laptop.

As I know the performance of this laptop is quite good. It is latest laptop. MSI GT683 supports directX 11 which provide superior performance. It has a full HD display. You can learn more about the specifications by logging in to their official site. It has Nvidia’s Geforce graphic card. As your friend suggested I too would insist you buy this laptop. It has very nice keyboard where there a lot of shortcut key buttons and hot keys which enables you to work faster. All the best. I hope you get satisfied with this laptop because it has a good performance and that is what you want.

Certainly MSI GT683 is a very good laptop for gaming. All latest games can be played easily on this laptop. It has a DirectX 11. Games too should support directX 11. Games can be played at extremely high frame rates. You can play scaring your opponents with its plethora decorative LED’s. GTX 560M graphics card is designed for the fastest gaming laptop. For playing you will need to make sure that the game that you to want to play must be supporting the operating system of your system.