Thread: SanDisk Fuze+ freezes at main menu

SanDisk Fuze+ freezes at main menu

I have recently bought SanDisk Fuze+ 8 GB player and it is a very nice MP3 player as it has very nice features which I wanted. I am having some difficulties with my SanDisk Fuze+ player. I have transferred around 650 songs in my player and now after that when start my SanDisk Fuze+ player at that time it just freezes on the main screen. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. This problem is really frustrating for me.

Re: SanDisk Fuze+ freezes at main menu

As you have said that after transferring all the songs your SanDisk Fuze+ player is giving you the problem then I think you are facing this problem because any of the file in your SanDisk Fuze+ player gets corrupted. I think you should first make sure that all the files are working properly. You can also check this by transferring the same files with any other MP3 player and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

I think you should try to solve this problem by doing these steps. First you have to transfer all the files in your laptop and after that you have to format your SanDisk Fuze+ player and then you have to transfer all the files back to the player and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after doing that you will not find any difficulties with your SanDisk Fuze+ player.

Well I have checked my all the MP3 files with other MP3 player and after that when I tried to play all the MP3 files with other MP3 player at that time all the files worked properly. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by transferring my all the files in my computer and after that I have format my SanDisk Fuze+ , player and after that I have transferred all the files again in my MP3 player but after that also mu problem remains as it was.

I think by resetting your SanDisk Fuze+ player you can fix this issue. if you want to reset your SanDisk Fuze+ then you can follow this steps. First you have to press and hold the power key for 20 seconds and after that you have to leave the power button. Now after doing that you have to press the menu button again until you get the screen and after doing that check whether your problem get solved or not. I hope after doing this steps your problem will get solved.

If you are not able to solve this issue by resetting the SanDisk Fuze+ player then I think you have to update the firmware of the SanDisk Fuze+ and after updating the firmware your all the problem will gets solved or not. if you want to update the firmware then you can download the firmware update by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading this file you have to do firmware update in your SanDisk Fuze+ player and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I was not able to fix this freezing issue in my SanDisk Fuze+ after trying so many solution. After resetting the SanDisk Fuze+ player also I was getting the same problem and then I have downloaded the firmware update from your given download link and after downloading that I have done firmware update in my SanDisk Fuze+ player. Now after doing that my SanDisk Fuze+ player is working properly. Thank you for providing me that downloads link and solving my problem.