Thread: Unable to charge SanDisk sansa fuze with windows 7

Unable to charge SanDisk sansa fuze with windows 7

Hello guys I am having one question regarding to SanDisk sansa fuze mp3 player. Yesterday I listen some music on it. And after that I try to charge it with my USB wire on my windows 7 based laptop. But after plugin I observed that I am not able to charge it. I don’t know the exact reason. I again remove my USB cable and try it again but still not able to charge it. I possibly will put music within and additional, however it presently won’t charge. I am out of ideas now please help me.

Re: Unable to charge SanDisk sansa fuze with windows 7

If the player does not turn on or charge may be a solution. It was a matter of knowing where they may be too high. The solution is to hold the power button for 30 seconds (this resets the player), then plug it in and let it charge. The LCD screen lights up and goes to start charging within an hour of being plugged typically 15 to 20 minutes depending on the amount of power from the load given. Once the LCD turns on and begins charging the device let it charge for about 3 hours to fully charge.

This problem is supposed to be fixed with the latest firmware. After the load is sure to upgrade to the latest firmware. There is a firmware thread at the top of this board with the download links and installation. Also note that some laptops do not put the right power for the USB port for charging an external device. His "primary policy" as you knows, to save energy. Some ports can put more than others, to address the different and make sure the laptop is connected to the network itself the power at that time.

Well, I just got it yesterday, not even used yet. I do not think holding down the power is restored the player as there is no battery. Every time I connect my laptop to the player is connected and in the upper right of the green battery is full, but I can see the Sansa Fuze + file on my laptop, which says critically low. Also, if I disconnect, who has just died and no battery. There are three USB ports on my laptop. And I tried them all. The Sansa Fuze + is connected but not charging.

Well, if it is on and connected as shown connected to the computer and immediately turned off when the battery is disconnected or sound like a bad battery cables like the UN soldiers arrived. Either way it's a hardware problem and your device must be replaced. Quickest technique to perform this would be to return to the place of purchase; nevertheless you are able to for all time contact support SanDisk's warranty. I hope this will clear your doubt.

I recently had some loading problems as you are having at the moment. What I perform is connect the device to a wall charger. After 15 minutes you should be able to see the charge level in the + fuse in the configuration menu information. I expected to rise another 10 minutes for a measurable quantity. You can complete the load on the wall charger or move the unit to your laptop. Once you get through this load cycle is likely to be able to charge your player anywhere without problems.

Optimistically you have a cell phone charger on the Bluetooth device with the cap the same size. That is the Fuse +. Fuse + is not picky about brands. Try a car charger. If you do not have a wall charger, ask a friend or neighbor. Most likely you will not have to borrow it often. I've seen all the options fail at least once recently. I think the secret is to change ratings. Nothing is permanently broken. As I said yesterday, you can check the charge level while connected to the wall charger and car charger.