Thread: Features and specification of Dell Inspiron 14R N4110

Features and specification of Dell Inspiron 14R N4110

I want some help to find the specification of Dell Inspiron 14R N4110 laptop. I am willing to buy this one, but I cannot find out information on the hardware. It looks really nice and a bit costly also. I want a pc for multimedia and internet usage. I will be using a video editing software on the same. I hope this system will give the kind of output I am looking for. Is this system worth buying or should I go for some other model.

The mode which you are talking about is good for daily usage. It has a nice build quality and also it is loaded with a good processor. You must buy one with latest hardware support on the same. I had gone through some review that says it is powered by a Intel Core i3 processor. It offer you 2.2Ghz clock speed which is quiet enough. This is the first generation processor. It also has a turbo boost through which you can increase the cpu output a little. 4GB ram is more than enough for video editing work.

l33t

Just check the specification before buying. Overall the system is really good. It provide you a good processor and ram. But there are different version in it. Some come with a gpu and some do not. So buy one with gpu. There are three choices you will get at the time of purchase. The first is Intel HD Graphics 4400 which are on board graphics good for multimedia and average in gaming. The second is NVIDIA GeForce GT730M 2GB DDR3 VRAM gpu which is enough for video editing and gaming also. But if you need more better then you also have cohice for NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M 2GB DDR3.