Thread: Scratches on HTC flyer screen

Scratches on HTC flyer screen

Hi, I have a HTC flyer and after getting scratches on the tablets screen I am quite frightened rather astonished about now what to do next in order to get it well again? and when I was using the stylus I got one a little more noticeable when writing. From my gained Experience with HTC devices I think the best way would be to get the tablet a new screen isn’t It? or is there other way as well through which we can get it well again? what shall I do next any idea?

Re: Scratches on HTC flyer screen

Ok that’s quite annoying really, and in fact I was also having the same problem with my tablet, but before that I have putted a scratch guard on the screen so I came to know that the scratches are on that only, and because of that only after removing that there weren’t any scratches on the screen so I just simply change the screen guard. So I would suggest you that same as if you have also putted any such so ensure that whether the scratches are on the screen or on the protector.

Yeah I also have the same opinion as the above user as if suppose you are having the scratches on the screen itself so you need to change it if you want it to. And with no other option you can’t do anything with that, rather you must have to change the screen of your tablet. You can order it form the internet as well or you can have another option to get it from the HTC support center as well.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, as I am very sad about this because I haven’t putted any protector over the screen and the scratches are on the screen itself, for this I have contacted the support center as well but still I didn’t get the proper response from their side, and they were saying that I have to buy the screen though the tablet is in the warranty period, so I am confused about this, do we need to buy it from there? Please suggest me the proper suggestion.

Yeah they are actually right I would say because you need to buy the screen as all the damages by us didn’t come under that warranty surveillance. And let me tell you though you have warranty period remain for your device but still you need to buy it anyway or continue with the scratched screen. And off course changing the screen from the support center only would give you more benefit as compare to if you change it from outside.

As the above user mentioned you need to change the screen for sure, I personally believe that we should not trust the zero scratches concepts and claims and always play safe, in other words, I mean to say that even after changing the screen you should always put the protector on the screen first of all and then only use the tablet, because scratches are obvious while using the tablet with touch screen so we need to have precautions before the same happens.