Thread: Recommended settings for converting videos for HTC flyer

Recommended settings for converting videos for HTC flyer

Hi, I have recently bought a new tablet that’s mentioned in the title itself, and I want to see the movies on It, but I am not sure which format it supports and which other I have to convert to see the movie and the videos, and if suppose some of the formats which is need to be converted, so what are the basic settings that we have to made while converting the videos, I would like if someone help me doing this.

Re: Recommended settings for converting videos for HTC flyer

As far as I know the tablet has very good functionality for supporting different formats of the videos such as 3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv, .avi, .xvid and many more, I am not sure about the other one but still you can try to run it with your device, and as you have mentioned about settings, see that is depend upon the software that you are using, and have you ever read the specification that the tablet with the compatibility with different formats, and accordingly you need to convert those videos.

See if you are about to convert the videos in any of the format mentioned by the above user, you should make the resolution till 280*720 pixel with the frame rate of 60. This is the recommended setting for the tablet that you are using, but you can make changes acceding to your convenience. And while converting any of the videos always make sure that the quality of the audio remains same so for that you need to set the bit rate according to that, standard is 256KBPS for good audio.

I have the same opinion as the above user but still according to me the bit rate will rely upon the superiority you desire for the particular videos, and as the above user mentioned almost all the formats are compatible with the tablet you have so no need to convert them rather if you have any doubts regarding any of the format you can simply put it in the tablet and then see whether they are working or not, and if suppose you find that they are not working you can have option to convert them.

Thanks for the complimentary suggestion guys, as it was really helpful, because first of all I was not aware about any of the format supported by the device and after seeing your comments I came to know about this, but still if suppose if I have to convert some of the videos then which software do I need to prefer for the completing that task? I haven’t used any of the software as well for such a purpose so it would be great to get new.

That’s very good as after seeing your interest over this I would like to appreciate that, and as a answer to your question I would like to recommend you that you should use total video converter for converting all your files to whichever format you want, because it has a very richer support for almost all the formats. But if suppose you want to try another software you can try bigasofts video converter, but still my recommendation is to use the TVC.