Thread: Tips for using HTC flyer tablet

Tips for using HTC flyer tablet

Hi, I have bought a new tablet for myself that’s the HTC flyer, I love this tablet as all the functions are too good to used, but still it would be better if someone gives me the useful tips for using this tablet. As I have bought this tablet few time ago so I would say I am not the efficient user of the tablet, so any tips would make my usage more effective. So please, any would be appreciated.

Re: Tips for using HTC flyer tablet

See I have the same tablet and I used to use the internet on the tablet for most of the time, so I would like to give you some of the quick tricks for using the tablet efficiently, see as the tablet has the android operating system installed, regarding the browser you can use multiple tabs at the same time with the ability to zoom in and out with each and every page. And for richer browsing you can create your own bookmark for the web site you have visited. With the default browser you can have a built in search engine that’s the google through which you can make a well-organized search.

With the help of this tablet you can access multiple application at the same time, and with this you’ll be able to access the one you want among all the running one. You can switch between them whenever you want, no need to close the one before starting any other. There are different modes such as vibrate mode, silent mode, Airplane mode so among them as well you can switch over according to your convenience.

For using the applications let me tell you that you don’t have to roam for on the internet, as you can download application from the android market as well. and they might be the game or the application and many more things. Along with this the best feature that I liked about the phone was Google Voice search, for doing these Tap and hold the Search key which is enlarge glass icon and verbalize while provoked.

With the help of interactive home screen you can simply keep shortcuts of all the thing that you want to access frequently. You can make shortcuts of games and the application or any provided programs on the home screen, and off course you can personalized it whenever you want. together with this, you can simply Change the style of widget displayed on the home screen. Change the wallpaper whatever you want and make a slide show of a wallpapers from a particular folder.

See for increasing the speed of your tablet you can use many of the tricks such as you should not place the content to the internal memory, because this may slowdown the tablet that you are using. after that if you concern the camera that it uses, you can capture the high definition images as well as the videos with the tablet, and if you are willing to spend some money you can have a piece of earphone because according to me the one that you have gotten is not able to produced the expected output.