Thread: HTC flyer battery not getting charged

HTC flyer battery not getting charged

Hi, I own a HTC flyer since last one months, and the very surprising rather painful thing is like I have started getting problem with the battery, as it just don’t get charged, I have placed it for charging over 4 to 5 hours, in fact the green light also appears but still it doesn’t get charged. Is there any idea what would be the problem? I haven’t get such a problem ever before so not able to figure out the actual cause, please help me with this. Thanks.

Re: HTC flyer battery not getting charged

I would say you are right as this is the problem that can have too many reason for causing this problem and which is actually too difficult to figure out, and together with this your problem see very odd as well because as you have mentioned that the green light appears on the front side, I think this is the problem in the battery, because the charger is able to supply the power but the battery you have that don’t have the capability to hold the power.

Yeah I also have the same opinion as the above user as you should try to charged the tablet by inserting newer battery in that. so after that at least it would be came to know that where is the actual problem, so if suppose the tablet gets charged with the newer battery that means the problem is in the battery it itself, and with no other option you need to get another battery for your tablet.

You should try to charge the tablet with another charger as well before you change the battery of the tablet, because it might be possible that the problem is in the charger only, so why to get new battery as well? so first of all as I mentioned try with another charger if that doesn’t help you can change the battery also. but I think changing the charger will surely put an end to your problem that you are having.

See I was also having the same problem with my tablet and at last after changing all the things I came to know that there is some problem in the firmware I am using, so I tried to reset the firmware that I am using, and after that I was able to charge the tablet, as after resetting the tablet it will restore all the corrupted or missing files and you can simply do all the operation as expected, and you here also you can have two options as you can simply make a soft reset also but if suppose it didn’t helped you can try the hard reset also.

Hey thanks for the suggestion though I have tried all the things that you have mentioned, but was not helpful I have tried to change the battery and the charger as well, but still not able to charge it anyways, and off course I had reset the tablet as well but no luck. so is there any other recommendation left that I can apply to get the tablet charged, please help me with this as I am too frustrated with this problem.

I was also having the same problem with my device and because I have already exceeded the warranty period I have update the firmware of the tablet and got It work again, but I won’t suggest you the same as if you update the firmware on your own you may lose the warranty so this moment you can have option to visit the support center and mentioned the problem there to their supporting staff, as they will help you with this, because if you get any hardware fault they will help you with the solution with free of cost.