Thread: Online shopping for mobile phone

Online shopping for mobile phone

I am going for online mobile shopping , can anybody suggest me that which mobile is best for use, and which is the new launch mobile in the market that is Nokia, Samsung etc. is there any problem if I am going for online mobile shopping ,tell me something about feature of new launch mobile, which company provide the good feature , what about Nokia N8 ,tell me cost of N8.

Re: Online shopping for mobile phone

There is many advantage and disadvantage when you are going for online shopping for any product, advantage is that you can buy any product seating at home , none of the any issue for going any where mall or shopping center, and disadvantage is that in the online shopping u have to pay more amount for that product. All mobile are best , its depend upon you which mobile you choose. when you go for feature I think Nokia is the best one in the market. when you are going for online shopping then there is process which you have to proceed means they need your bank account number etc .

In the market there is new mobile launch by the Nokia which is “Nokia N8” it have a styles look, and 12 megapixel camera ,in different- different color Is available, it have a large screen ,nice camera clarity ,as compare to other mobile N8 is very good , it have a 32GB inbuilt memory space, upto 32 GB expandable memory , it have the great feature, I think you have to go for this.cost of this is only 25000. Nokia company launch the duel sim mobile also which is also good in less money good product .but you can download thousand of application from ovi store in N8.

In Nokia company launch the many mobile this year such as Nokia E6, Nokia c200 this all are launch by the Nokia, and Samsung is also launch the new mobile in the market which is also good , feature is also good ,when you buy the online product then that product u can’t get on that day for that u have to wait some days. In online shopping each and every company provide the specific site , so that you can go there and buy that product or mobile. In online shopping the cost is more then the actual cost because they include the tax, delivary charge also.