Thread: NO sound after connecting hp pavilion m9517c with Samsung LCDTV

NO sound after connecting hp pavilion m9517c with Samsung LCDTV

Hello friends I am using hp pavilion m9517c laptop and I normally connect my laptop with my Samsung LCD TV. All the things were working properly but suddenly I am facing one problem with this, now whenever I connect my LCD TV with my hp pavilion m9517c laptop at that time I can see the picture on my TV clearly but I am not getting the sound from my laptop or my TV. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: NO sound after connecting hp pavilion m9517c with Samsung LCDTV

As far as I know there must be problem with your HDMI wire which you are using to connect your LCD TV with your Hp laptop. if that wire is having the problem then that can be a reason behind this problem. I think you should first try any different wire with your Hp laptop and your LCD Tv and after that you have to check whether you are getting the Sam problem or not.

I think you should first check your audio setting whether it is proper or not. you have to also make sure that your sound id not mute. Some times when we insert HDMI cable at that time our sound can set to the mute automatically and after that we have to unmute the sound manually. Now after doing that you that you have to check whether sound is coming or not.

If you are still getting the same problem after trying above tricks also then I think you have to first remove the sound drivers from your hp pavilion m9517c laptop and after that you have restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to install the sound drivers again within your hp pavilion m9517c and after installing the sound drivers again in your laptop you have to check that whether your problem gets solved or not. I think after doing that your problem will gets solved.

Well after reading your post I have tried different HDMI cable with my laptop but after trying different HDMI cable also I am not getting the sound. After trying that I have also tried to solve this issue by removing the sound drivers from my laptop and after that have insert the drivers CD in my laptop and then I have installed the sound driver again. Now after doing that also I am still facing the same problem with my laptop. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

I think you need to update the sound drivers in your hp pavilion m9517c laptop and after updating the sound driver you will be able to solve this issue. if you want to update the sound drivers in your hp pavilion m9517c laptop then you have to visit the official site of the HP and after that you have to download the updated drivers in your laptop and install it in your laptop. now after installing the drivers you have to connect your laptop with your LCD TV and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not?

Well after trying all the possible solution also I was still facing the same issue and after that I have read your post and I have download the updated sound drivers and after that I installed that drivers in my hp pavilion m9517c laptop. Now after downloading that drivers when I connected my laptop with my LCD TV at that time I get the sound . thank you so much for helping me.