Thread: switching on Intel ProSet Wireless on Acer 5670?

switching on Intel ProSet Wireless on Acer 5670?

Hello friends i have recently get the Acer 5670 laptop from my friends as he bought the new Hp laptop. Now Acer 5670 laptop is very nice it has windows vista installed. Now I am not facing any issues with this laptop except WIFI. I don’t know how to start the WIFI in this laptop. If anyone have any idea regarding this then please let me know.

Re: switching on Intel ProSet Wireless on Acer 5670?

I would like to tell you that you should ask to your friend to give you user manual in user manual you will able to find the Warless short key to turn in the wireless. Normally in laptops we have to press the Fn key along with F1 key to F12 key. We have to press any of the combination to use the direct shortcuts. Like Fn+F1 key or like Fn+F3 key different combination have different controls. Try any combination to start the WIFI.

I think you must be having icon on the F1 to F12 key on your key board from those key you have to check is there any icon liking like satellite if you find any button on the laptop then you have to press that satellite icon button with Fn key and after that you will be able to use the Wireless in your laptop. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I have finally find the button to turn on the wireless in my laptop but after doing that I am facing one new problem with my laptop. Now after pressing the wireless key it show me the wireless icon on the screen but after that it does nothing. I am not able to connect it to the internet please tell me what should I do to connect it to the internet.

I think you have not done wireless setting properly and that is why you are facing this problem in your laptop and I think you should try to solve this issue by doing the proper setting in your laptop and after that you problem might get solved easily. You have to also check that whether your Wireless is enabled in your device manger or not.

I have checked my wireless setting and it was all fine and in device manager my wireless was enabled but after that also I was facing this issue and then i have removed my wireless drivers from my laptop and after that I have reinstalled it in my laptop. Now after doing that my wireless started working normally. Now I am not facing any issue with my laptop wireless.