Thread: Acer Aspire 5553G freezes randomly

Acer Aspire 5553G freezes randomly

In my Acer Aspire 5553G laptop I am running windows 7 and all the things were working perfectly in my laptop but suddenly I started experiencing one annoying issue in my laptop. Sometimes in my Acer Aspire 5553G laptop freezes for 40 to 50 seconds and at that time I can’t do anything with my laptop until it start work back to normal by itself. Please help me to solve this issue. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Acer Aspire 5553G freezes randomly

First of all I would like to ask you that when you are facing this problem? Do you face this problem while playing any particular game or you get this problem while browsing on the internet. If you are facing this problem after running any specific application or after running any specific game then I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling that game or application and after that your problem will get solved easily.

I think you should try to solve this problem by removing unwanted startup applications and services from your Acer Aspire 5553G laptop. Most of the time if many of applications try to run on the start up and that is why our laptop performance gets affected and that is why we have to remove unnecessary application and services from the start up and after that you will not get any issue.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. If you want to disable the unnecessary application and services from your Acer Aspire 5553G laptop then you have to first type MSCONFIG in start menu search box and after that it will open the system configuration utility box. Now first you have to click on the startup tab and after that you have to uncheck the application which you don’t want on the start up. Now after that you have to click on the services tab and after that you have to also uncheck the unwanted services. Now after doing that you have to click on ok and then you have to select exit and restart.

If you didn’t get any help after doing above solution then I think you should try to solve this issue by repairing your operating system in your Acer Aspire 5553G laptop and after that your laptop will start working normally. Try to this solution by using your operating system bootable CD and after repairing the windows check whether problem remains or not. I hope you will find this solution helpful.

With my laptop I was suffering the similar problem and after trying so many tricks I came to know that main cause of this problem is my WIFI adapter. Now after that I have turned off my WIFI adapter from device manger and after turning off the WIFI adapter my laptop is not freezing. Basically it is defective WIFI adapter issue. I think you should also try this trick.

I will suggest you to take the back up of all your Data in some other computer or in any external hard drive and now after doing that you have to do fresh install of the operating system. now after doing that your problem wil gets solved. If you still get the same problem after doing this trick also then I think you should try to solve this issue by updating the BIOS. If you need any more information then please let me know.