Thread: Where to get MSI AE2420 3D?

Where to get MSI AE2420 3D?

Hello guys I have been waiting a lot to buy the MSI AE2420 3D I have been liking it since I have heard its announcement and I haven’t been able to find it till now and really upset would I be able to get it evewr whenever I have been approached to my retailers I have heard the answer no its out of stock now I am really not liking this I don’t want to hear this anymore please can anyone help me out please suggest me something where I can get this?

Re: Where to get MSI AE2420 3D?

Well you retailer is saying no I don’t know why I understand this has been really a good product and people has been running behind it but I don’t think he must be always out of stock may be he is dealing with more fair deal then he can earn from you and if you have been asking him so much whenever he is in the stock then he must be keeping one for you and must inform you about it its his mischief that you are still away from it I think you need to book it in advance now and it has been a long time since it has been released.

I don’t know why you are saying that you are not able to get it anywhere dear this is absolutely a false words that you are unable o find it anywhere after coming over this topic and looking out for you query I dint took more than 2 min to search for it on ebay and there it has been stating that they have 10 products available and I think now you can apply it over there please be quick I am sure you would get it this time best of luck apply for it sooner.

Oh yes dear I have also found it over there anyways if not there I think this time you would be getting one you need to look for it on Alibaba I have found out that they are in stock with it to I think they would be providing it to you sooner just go for it over there and book it I would like to tell you that I have got the one from them and it is really a nice product and I have even got it for my cousin from there so it think you won’t be having any problem this time.

Well have you tried it out on amazon I have found it over there too and I am sure it is available over there I don’t know how you still got one here people has been ordering 2 to 3 of them and have even received it I think you would have trusted these sites more then you retailer who cant give you what you want in almost an year why haven’t you tried to number of different sellers I think they would have been able to provide you anyways go with the amazon site they would worth you the best.

Yes dude I have checked on all of them too and I have found that they are available with all of them and they have informed that this is really a fast selling model and you don’t have to wait for even a day you need to book it in very short time if you want to get it for yourself, so I bet this time you won’t be hearing no you would get it from either of the site and even try to book it from you retailer pay him som advance and ask him to keep one for you.

Guys thanks a lot booked it on ebay this is really embarrassing that i have been struggling so much from so many month and i just forgot about ebay and all actually i have never done the ordering online before so i dint knew anything about it and i dint knew that it would be this easy to get it anyways thanks a lot and you were right that i wont have to hear no this time.