Thread: HTC wildfire s vs. Motorola defy mobile phone

HTC wildfire s vs. Motorola defy mobile phone

As you can see in the title I have confusion between HTC wildfire s and Motorola defy mobile phone. Currently I am using Sony ericsson mobile and now I have deiced to buy new mobile phone. After looking at so many mobile phones I found these two mobiles interesting. Please give me some information about this mobile phones and also tell me which one I should buy.

Re: HTC wildfire s vs. Motorola defy mobile phone

According to me you should buy Motorola defy mobile phone. It has very nice features like 512MB RAM and 2GB onboard storage which is very nice for any mobile phone. The 512 MB RAM will enable you to all the task very smoothly. This mobile phone comes with the Android OS 2.1 Eclair operating system. I think you should buy this mobile phone.

Yes I will also suggest you to go for the Motorola defy. I am also a use of the Motorola defy and It is a very nice mobile phone. Except its battery life you will not find any difficulty in this mobile phone. The audio quality of this mobile phone is also very good. I am very happy with this mobile and that is why I am so telling you to buy this mobile phone. Hopefully this information will be helpful to you.

I will not suggest you to buy Motorola DEFY as I have heard so many issues regarding this mobile phone. My friend is also using the same mobile phone and he said me that in these mobile photos comes too dark some times. The photo quality setting is also missing from this mobile phone. I think it is better that you should buy any other mobile phone.

Thank you so much for giving very fast reply. I have read all the above post and came to know in detail about Motorola defy. If anyone can post any information about HTC wildfire s then it will be very helpful for me. Please post detailed information about this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am waiting for you replies. If you have any other mobile phone in your mind then please let me know.

Well HTC wildfire s can be also a good option for you and I think you should buy this mobile. HTC wildfire s comes with the Android 2.3 operating system, it has Gorilla Glass display which is very nice thing for any mobile phone. You can save unlimited contacts in you mobile phone. Most of the features are the same issue. I think you will not get any issue us

As you have said that in Motorola defy is better than the HTC wildfire s mobile after reading that I have decided to go for the Motorola defy and I have visited Mobile shop and bought the Motorola defy. I am very happy with this mobile and all its useful features. Thank you for helping me and suggesting me this mobile phone. I appreciate your help.