Thread: Adobe Double-dipping compatible with Latest CS5.5 upgrade in Apple

Adobe Double-dipping compatible with Latest CS5.5 upgrade in Apple

Do anyone have and participate in the survey of Adobe came out recently? They asked lots of questions about what they would be willing to pay for Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5 (unpublished), and if you prefer to pay a fee once or ridiculously expensive option for the 'annual subscription, "where all future 'updates' are free. This is worrying because the trajectory of Adobe recently with the release of an X.0 and then not have updates until CSX sale. Also, if you only buy the upgrade price of $ 599 each subscription model 18mo proposal would more than double the proposed amount to $ 70 - $ 100/mo ($ 1,680 - $ 2,400 for 24 months) included in the survey. And 'includes free upgrades "to me means" we will not issue a correction or update of the standard license, but they will gladly pay twice for our mid-cycle update 0.5.

Re: Adobe Double-dipping compatible with Latest CS5.5 upgrade in Apple

I am a phshop user. It is the best program pshop a single writing. During reluctantly upgrade, most of the workflow to other places. Adobe has surpassed Quark as a company that generates negative feelings. While there are some important features of this version, most of the previous iterations bought some substantive improvements. There is much to object to the existence, but it was a long-term observation that little has changed since the early days of workflow is concerned. In addition, changing makeup of the room seemed clearly packages built to extract the maximum upgrade dollars.

I use the opening plus NIK suite of plug-ins for 90% of my images. Both brought radical changes in my workflow, and improvements in the results of my final image. I clean a lot of pictures too, and the combination really blows the doors Pshop in many ways. Pshop is mostly used for stratification, incorporating text, size, eventual conversion to CMYK, but not too much image adjustment.
    Adobe Upgrade pricing is a disappointment.

As far as I am concerned Photoshop is 23 years old and has much more in R & D put into it than Apple's likely to compete with a professional level. Still not finished In Design Quark dead and has been out for 9 years. If Apple has published anything, it would take at least 5 years to get some kind of general acceptance, and that Adobe would give 5 years of innovation.

If you ask me then I do not need the newest, shiniest, most expensive tool to turn a big deal. Print-oriented software (like In Design, Illustrator, and to a lesser extent, Photoshop) really has stagnated, but has reached a level of competence that meets most (if not all) print workflows. There is nothing for Adobe to add other than swell the functional equivalents of the buttons and tools drop shadow star. I will stick with CS4, it works fine for me. My only problem is I have to add a workstation to an intern, and I have to buy CS4 Design Premium to charge him. It is not easy to find out the date of sale software. They come up on ebay from time to time, so I'm seeing there.

You might be aware of Autodesk, it is a discount rate for the program, from the year (usually a couple hundred) for all additional updates, including new versions, etc (the patches are free.) Option to renew the subscription at the end of the year and if you cancel, you have to keep the software. Adobe is to maintain a fee and upgrade to your liking or a month of subscription "no better than renting and once we're subscription period is the program no longer works. The short-term rental is good for people who say photoshop is not necessary in day to day, but the long-term subscription is not only a good relationship, only due to the fact that it owns the software.

In October 2010 he had been using the CS3 Web Edition. Then I bought a new computer system just to upgrade to CS5. I paid $ 1300 to get my CS3 Web Edition to CS5 Master Collection. Photoshop has been pretty solid, except for the occasional program crash. However, After Effects is a different story. Some keyboard shortcuts no longer work, brings out the color changes with mass and basic functionality begins to fail. I constantly have to close the program and restart it. So now CS5.5 has been announced, and essentially amounts to a large number of improvements to stability.