Thread: MotoBlur for Motorola Droid 3?

MotoBlur for Motorola Droid 3?

I just want to know if there is a new version of Motoblur for the Droid 3? If anyone having any idea about the same then do please reply to me over here. I just checked it out in the Verizon as well as the Motorola but I did not get any updated information from there. So that’s what I am asking you all about the same. well I just came across one video which mentioned that there was a optional social networking widget but it was not specified whether it was the Motoblur or not. Anyways I just wanted to ask it from you all, if that widget is there or not? Any replies then do pass it over here.

Re: MotoBlur for Motorola Droid 3?

I really don’t have any idea about it but from what I have been hearing from now a days it is that the developers are actually planning to call it from any different name. So that’s what I think over here. Definitely they will be having an widget that will be replacing it but still what I want to say is that you just better confirm it from the official websites of the Motorola or the Verizon. I am sure they will be coming up with the new updates, so better to check out that.

Since they are coming up with the gingerbread update. So it is said that they will be naming it as Motorola Application Platform it seems. Although nothing much has been confirmed about it. So just a kind of information that I got from a website and hence i have passed you the same information. So this is what I want to say here. Well I have got the information on the same. so do look at it. in case if you have any other doubts then do please let me know about it. I am waiting.

Actually what I want to say here is that the Motoblur crapola GUI is actually dominated and even android operating system is not able to dominate in it. This is what I am saying here. I hope you all will agree with me over here. Well I read it from one of the reviews in a reputed website and I could not get much information from there but this is the information that I have got for you all. lets see how well will it will fare in the markets.

Thanks guys for the information that you have given here. appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. So thanks a ton for the same. Well I f you all do manage to get some names of the widgets that you are using then do let me know about it. Ok yes I got the basic information that the name of the widgets have been changed well if I get the name of the widgets then it would be well and better for me.