Thread: 4G lte update for Motorola Droid 3?

4G lte update for Motorola Droid 3?

Guys what do you all think will there be a 4G update for the new Motorola droid 3. If not then the developers should think so some other kind of updates that will be definitely beneficial for the future use. So that’s what I feel over here. Anyways what I want to say here is that Motorola droid 3 must be a good phone to get one, I don’t think so they will disappoint the people like they did in DX2. I am expecting a lot from it. Well let’s` hope that it meets all the requirements of it.

Re: 4G lte update for Motorola Droid 3?

I really don’t think so that can happen at all. I think so it is limited only to the 3G service and nothing more. So that’s what the news that I got from the respective websites. So do not expect much from the Motorola droid 3, this is what I wanted to say here. I hope you all did get the necessary information on the same. so I hope you got the answer of the question that you were going to ask me, I think that is the only answer for you. Nothing much can be said over here.

The mechanisms in phones are so firmly packed in, and the whole body is build approximately on the same specifications that has been mentioned. Well if you can compare the size of LTE radios they are superior than 3G radios, probably more modification work will be required in it. so do not think about the idea, so unless and until they had thought of making the phone extra fat since the start. They would have not qualified for the same. so that’s what I am saying here.

I don’t know about the upgrade to 4G but definitely what I think is that they will be definitely sending some updates on the same and hence that’s what I think over here. This is what I wanted to say over here. I hope everyone will agree with me over here. I think this is what the same strategy that was applied for the lte droid 2 as well. Hence this is what I have to say over here. so lets see what happens with the droid 3. Wait and watch for the same.

Well you can expect the same with the Droid 4. Who knows that the 4G technology will be introduced for the droid 4 when it will be going to release. So that’s what I think and feel over here. so they might call that as Droid 4G. so this is what I was going to say here.

Ok with your responses that I have got here. I can conclude that there is no such plan for the introduction of the 4G technology in it. I feel. So that’s what I am saying here. Well it is very sad that the 4G technology is not getting introduced in it. Well someone did suggested here about the Droid 4 as well. My friend that will take sometime and also let the droid 3 come first. Then we will think about the Droid 4.