Thread: 16GB RAM for Dell Precision M4500

16GB RAM for Dell Precision M4500

As the title of the thread suggesting what I wanted to know about in this particular thread. I am looking to purchase Dell Precision M4500. Can I have 16GB of RAM on the laptop of mine? I know to install 16GB of RAM would be bit expensive to get the same. Let me know if you are having any speculations on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: 16GB RAM for Dell Precision M4500

Yes you are right to get the RAM of 8GB would be quite expensive. But as far as I know there could be sites on the internet where you can get the 16GB of RAM into couple of modules of 8GB and amazingly the price of the same would be lower than that of the DELL price. I don’t gurantee whether that website are authentic or not. If you are wanted to purchase that site then you will be responsible if something wrong happens.

Let me know which kind of RAM do you wanted to buy? I mean whether you are looking to buy DDR2 or DDR3. There would be difference in the price of the RAM which I am taking about over here. Also according to me it would be quite difficult to get the 8GB RAM module in the market so far. If you have managed to get the same then tell me how and where you have purchased the 8GB RAM module for the laptop of yours so other users who are having the same requirement will learn from your experience.

I am unable to figure out why you wanted to have 16GB RAM on the laptop of yours. I don’t what will be the big deal if you have installed 16GB RAM on the laptop. You will be able to see the difference if you have installed any application on the system which will make use of the extra RAM which you have installed on the laptop of yours. According to me installing 16GB RAM on the laptop would be quite large.

I think you are going to have great boost into the performance of after having 16GB RAM on the laptop of yours. anyway if you are getting any issue I recommend that you should contact the official website to get the further information which you wanted to know over here. if you are unable to get anything specific information then I recommend that you should contact the official dealer and get further assistance on this particular matter.