Thread: Why Nokia C3-01 don’t has options for Marking Text?

Why Nokia C3-01 don’t has options for Marking Text?

Hey guys I have just got this new nokia c3-01 and this is a phone which I really like because this cell phone has lots of feature in a cheaper rate and the looks is awesome, well were I have a question is, How to mark the text in the notes, is there any feature which would allow us to mark the text however we want and get an easy access? Or we have to stay without it please tell me, is there any feature if yes how can I get it done?

Re: Why Nokia C3-01 don’t has options for Marking Text?

Well I am sorry to say that there is no such feature in this phone and I don’t know how to do the marking in the notes, but I know this for sure that there is not such feature and I know this confidently because I to have this phone and I haven’t found it anywhere and I have asked it in gallery, nokia care and they said sorry too and I too want some feature to get this marking thing be easy but I don’t think there would be such application or so for it.

Yap you are right that this Phone doesn’t has any such feature but I don’t think that you are right by saying that there would never be any application for this, if lots of people would be wishing to have some application for this I don’t think Nokia would be disappointing anyone by this and the problem would be solved sooner but right now I think you got to wait and I would say that the marking thing is still the same I think as be going into the option and then mark all or mark text or may be not even that as I don’t have this phone so I am not that sure.

I think we all must be requesting for it to the Nokia care and ask them to make our request as an simple query for the Nokia and ask them to provide us with the feature in the next update I mean with software update I don’t know if commenting over the Nokia forum would be helping or no but I think you can do it in the Nokia care and I am sure this would help you later, and they would be suggesting something if they would have some solution.

Friends I have this phone and don’t have any problem with all this I don’t know why people keep searching for the problem in every best cell phones I don’t think this actually need to be an issue and all but if they would provide it that would be really an awesome move but if even not there should not be any problem with all this, this phone already has many thing itself and why everyone needs everything to be in one phone itself and that to in cheaper rates.

Lest everyone of us and who ever want this updation in the cell phone has a request to fire up this question to the nokia care so that they should make this question reach to the nokia manufacturers and they should develop some application or some updation which should provide us with the facility of marking text this will make the cell phone more flawless and awesome. So lets target them and also target the nokia care forums. So that they can read some of our wants and try to full fill it.