Thread: Nokia X2 Image cache is not proper?

Nokia X2 Image cache is not proper?

Hello friends dealing with problem in the nokia X2 and don’t know what to do now so need some help from you all guys and I am expecting any solution from the expertise and any suggestion regarding this would be nice and would be appreciated, Ok so now my problem is that the images are not been save in the format it has to save in the Mobile phone it is getting saved with the format of nrw this is quite weird and can anyone tell me what is image cache folder in memory card?

Re: Nokia X2 Image cache is not proper?

Hello friend I think you are facing with the virus problem in your cell phone and this would be troubling you a lot I can understand I would be suggesting you to format the mobile phone and see that is the problem solved and then about the image cache folder I would be saying that this folder is that part of the photo gallery which is automatically created on the phone, and this is used to provide an fast access with the images and the files in this folder is previewed of the images stored on the phone.

Dear friend I am to sure that this is the problem of the virus because I have been facing this problem quit a few time and I have found that this is the virus which is creating a problem and this is very annoying and it has to be formatted and I would be saying that don’t get the images back to your mobile after formatting get it from some other source because if even if you would be having a backup of this file and you would be taking it back into the cell phone you would give a call again for that virus and may be face a problem again.

Why don’t you try by getting the software update I don’t think this is a virus problem this may be some problem with your software and this would be solved once you do the software update and I am so surely saying this because I have suggested this to one of my friend and he got rid of it after doing this, and this cache image is automatically created even if you keep on deleting it, because this image has to be in that folder itself because it gives a fast access to the image in the mobile phone.

Try deleting the folder which has been automatically created on the memory card do one thing change the destination folder to a folder which you would be creating an delete that folder which is been automatically created and then this would solve your problem definitely and then I think you can also do the system restore and formatting this would solve your problem definitely just try this basic steps this would take you out of the problem easily don’t worry.

Thanks friends like the way you all help us really glad to see that you all ar taking the stress to help all of our questions out and these kind of helping is really nice and i really like the support you all give to us and i would be requesting you guys to keep on helping us ahead also in same manner.